I don't know guys, I haven't come across anything that's really real to me. For some reason when I read books they seem more real than my life. Are we actually existing right now or not
It's convenient for many to assume that we do exist. But the answer isn't known for certain.

What's that got to do with books though?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 5, 2013,
If it helps you, I'll pretend you don't exist.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
nah, hasn't been a real day in years, welcome to the simulation.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by whoomit
Beer and Adventure Time. Definitely real.
Damn straight
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
No. You'll wake up from your coma in a few weeks.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
okay, well, given that technology is advancing rapidly, and in the future there will be many machines that you can hook your brain up to and generate "false" realities, perhaps there will exist billions and billions of realities... and so really, the odds that we are in a REAL reality, is like 1/1,000,000,000
Quote by geetarguy13
okay, well, given that technology is advancing rapidly, and in the future there will be many machines that you can hook your brain up to and generate "false" realities, perhaps there will exist billions and billions of realities... and so really, the odds that we are in a REAL reality, is like 1/1,000,000,000

What if I told you...

...we're all part of the matrix.

EDIT: damn beat me to it...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Everything does exist and I happen to (unfortunately) share that existence with you.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by conor-figgy
I exist, don't care if you do.

wait, well, how do you know you exist? i mean what are we really!?
You'll exist until your dead. Then you'll just become energy and your body won't be your slave anymore.
Marty Friedman+Jason Becker=Cacophony
Quote by geetarguy13

We're just simulations, dude. Ever wonder why you suddenly find yourself missing things you just put down? Glitches in the program. Just relax and take comfort in the fact knowing that nothing you know is actually real.
Quote by geetarguy13

Would it matter if I told you? Essentially, no matter what I say, you can reply with "but how do you know''/ simulation etc.
Quote by megaluisdeth
You'll exist until your dead. Then you'll just become energy and your body won't be your slave anymore.

Your body is a slave to you just as much as you are a slave to your body.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I have had this thought when I was tripping on mushrooms like two years ago. We went for a walk and my sober friend told me that he was just a figment of my imagination. For about ten seconds I believed him and almost lost it, but I told myself "this is what drugs do" and everything was fine after that brief panic. I will always remember that.
Quote by whywefight
the pain is an illusion tho

all this pain is an illuUuUuUuUuUuUsionnnnnnnnnnn ��
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by whywefight
*guitar swell*

wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
How can you prove to me you have a mind and are not robots programmed well to respond to me? Prove to me you exist as a human.
Damn op, I thought my depersonalization was bad.. but you took it to a whole new level. On that note, 4:20 blaze it fgt.
Question: If we are just simulations, who cares? What does it change?

It's a question that doesn't matter.
Yeah. Today is over technologically advanced and full of unnecessary shit that makes us worse human beings socially and intellectually. I miss the early 90's to early 2000's. Much more simple times. Of course some people and media sources were stupid, but their stupidity was on a much lesser scale than the idiots we have today.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

TS, nothing you've experienced, are experiencing, or ever will experience is going to be anything close to an objective reality. The best you can hope for is the human experience.

You should probably do loads of LSD.
People on the internet are not the best people to find 'realness' in unless you talk to them long-term. You need to connect to people more, and yourself.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja