I bought a vester body with pick ups and no bridge off ebay. the seller says it needs a particular kind of floyd rose bridge from the 1990 era and that a regular floyd rose wont work. does anybody know what its called so i can look for it?

Last edited by a5t0n3d1 at Sep 8, 2013,