After a week of waiting I've finally gotten what I've been waiting for for a long time. I finally bought my self a brand new Ibanez RG7421, it took a day longer than expected cause I needed to go to school and I couldn't sign for it but I finally got it. The finish looks good, no noticeable scratches in the finish. I haven't had a good chance to play it much cause I have to go to work and my fretting hand is a little sore, however the only issue I've noticed is this scratching sound I hear when I bend a note. Other than that it's great.

Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
Review:

Finish: The finish on the body is nearly flawless, the only flaws I could find we're on the neck joint but it's very tiny and I wouldn't see it when playing, the neck feels really fast, I don't think it's natural wood but it might be my sweaty hands from working all day. There's a small spot on the neck where it meets the body but once again, not noticeable.

Playability/setup: I bought this guitar from Proaudiostar and the packaging seemed quite solid. Right out of the box the guitar had pretty low action and was surprisingly somewhat in tune, the intonation also seemed pretty spot on out of the box. The fretboard seems great, I didn't find any dead notes or sharp fret ends at all. However the rosewood seems very dry, and I'm hearing a scratching sound when I bend a note, I'm hoping that will be remedied by a fret polishing. The tuners seem to work good too, although when I got home from work the strings were a little flat but that could be the wood adjusting to the environment so I can't say just yet. The bridge is quite solid, the adjustment posts were perfect, not sticking out or digging into my hand at all during palm mutes. Overall this guitar is very solid aside from the frets but hopefully a polish will fix that.

Sound: I never really got a chance to play this guitar much through my B-52 LG-100A solid state stack but the pickups sounded okay, not too clear but these are stock Ibanez pickups. The electronics don't scratch or pop from what I heard. Acousticly this guitar is fairly punchy, not particularly dull sounding. The string are new, I don't know what they are but they sound pretty bright and they feel good with my fingers.

I'd give this guitar a 8.5 out of 10 given the minor issue with the frets but everything else seems great for the price of $399 USD.
Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion