I thought you were wanting your Guitar Pro to talk to you for a minute there
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i would totally have arnold schwarzanegger telling me to turn right in 50 metres. or maybe keith david narrating the trip. Ooh! David Attenborough would be wicked too
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
i would totally have arnold schwarzanegger telling me to turn right in 50 metres. or maybe keith david narrating the trip. Ooh! David Attenborough would be wicked too

That Arnold one would be hilarious! You miss a turn: "Why would you do that? You're just a puny little man who can't even drive properly! Nyaaaagh!"
Wow, an '02-er!

You can look at Garmin's own voice / vehicle page here (you have to pay for the good ones): http://www8.garmin.com/vehicles/

I recommend recording your own ******ed voice using this: http://www.garmin.com/us/products/ontheroad/voicestudio

If you Google "Garmin voices" you'll get plenty of third-party ones that you have to pay for. There's really nothing good unless you get creative with the voice studio. I made a Ziltoid the Omniscient voice for my old one.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I'd pay good money for a Sling Blade one.
"You just about arrived at where you're tryin' to go, I reckon. mmm hmm."
Someone should work on that.
FORZA CATANIA
My dad got the Cartman one. He found it funny for about 5 minutes, then muted it because it was ****ing annoying.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Hydra150
I thought you were wanting your Guitar Pro to talk to you for a minute there

And I thought he had a German voice on his GPS for a minute.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have Daria and Snoop Dogg. Sounded cool at first, but after you hear them say the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over again, it starts to really grate. I don't even use sound on my GPS anymore.
My friend had Samuel L. Jackson and Darth Vader ones on his.

Both were ****ing awesome.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot