Page 1 of 2
What's on the agenda for The Pit tonight?

I have one class, then I'm running some quick errands which also involves picking up Rayman Legends.

Gonna have some friends over, potentially consume illicit substances and junk food and give it a go.

You?
I have to turn in my programming assignment by 5 PM. It's already done, but I have to find the energy to walk to my professor's office.

Other than that, a whole lotta nothing.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My only class today got cancelled because the lecture theater was flooded. It probably smells gross now so I'm never going to class again.

I slept half the day and got some work done in the second half. Then went to my prof's house because he has a cat. Then I visited someone I dont know in hospital because his dad knows my aunt or something and helped a lady with dementia find her husband even though I dont know Hokkien (I just guessed what she was saying and I knew a few words) and then I went home and visited my hamsters grave.

Quite a nice day overall except it was really cold and now it's even colder and I can't really feel my toes.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 6, 2013,
My girlfriend and a few friends of ours are coming over to my place. We're going to have a fire in the yard once it gets dark. Beer and other alcohol will be consumed. I expect it to be quite fun.
Might visit the pool hall and get some good practice in. My roommate is out of town so I think I'll just chill at home and watch The Departed.
Work out, study, wait for skateboard parts, watch surf videos.

It's a pretty boring day but at least it's pretty outside
nigga it's saturday
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
nigga it's saturday

Bro you backwards

They don't specify you as the land down under for nothing
Quote by BelowTheSun
At the same time?

Duh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
nigga it's saturday

Today I'm going to my dance class then going to the hospital again to visit that guy then idk probably take a nap or something and buy some hair moisturizer and face masks and chili sauce then go back to my apartment?? What are you doing today?
cat
Quote by BelowTheSun
At the same time?

I don't really make/have any plans. Some friends are talking about going to the mall and then the movies, and some are wanting to sit around a bonfire. Honestly though, I might just stay home and work on a few song ideas that I have kicking around in my head.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Bro you backwards

They don't specify you as the land down under for nothing

Pff it's upside down mate, get it right

Nothing backwards about it here. except maybe that we're like 20 years behind, but that's different!

Australia: The 90s all over again!

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by guitarxo
Today I'm going to my dance class then going to the hospital again to visit that guy then idk probably take a nap or something and buy some hair moisturizer and face masks and chili sauce then go back to my apartment?? What are you doing today?

I'm building a kitchen, installing it, and then sleep the rest

I'm sick atm, but I also gave my word I'd help build a kitchen so I am

Hopefully season 4 of breaking bad comes in at blockbuster as well, that would make my week. I already reserved it once, but they called when I was in sydney last week... so here I am waiting some more

your day seems far more exciting than mine

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'm building a kitchen, installing it, and then sleep the rest

I'm sick atm, but I also gave my word I'd help build a kitchen so I am

Hopefully season 4 of breaking bad comes in at blockbuster as well, that would make my week. I already reserved it once, but they called when I was in sydney last week... so here I am waiting some more

your day seems far more exciting than mine

seriously?! I'd rather build a kitchen lol that sounds really cool. I don't even want to go to my dance class (though I usually can't wait) cuz I did something to my elbow when I was lifting a heavy box at work a few days ago.

Sucks that you're sick though
cat
Homework until I leave for work. Then I'll be at work till about two a.m. good times.
Quote by TheChaz
Homework until I leave for work. Then I'll be at work till about two a.m. good times.

I hear ya man, I had class from 10:20-4 yesterday then work from 5-Midnight

I go in again tomorrow at 11
Quote by guitarxo
seriously?! I'd rather build a kitchen lol that sounds really cool. I don't even want to go to my dance class (though I usually can't wait) cuz I did something to my elbow when I was lifting a heavy box at work a few days ago.

Sucks that you're sick though

It's nothing special though, only an ikea kitchen
Pretty fun to build it all though, it's like really expensive legos

and yeah there's plenty i'd rather do than be sick
Atleast it wasn't in the last few weeks when my sister was here

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Get drunk. Possibly watch this "last" episode of Futurama. Maybe get a new Dimarzio pickup. Other than that, nothin' much.
Quote by -Mantra-
Browse forums and think how would be the best way to write my CV.

Yeah I need to make my personal statement for uni... Annnd a 1800 word essay about the representation of teens in films. Fun times...
gotta go to to work to pick up my paycheck then to g omy freinds house and pick up my pedal board so i can figure out how to fit the pedal power plus i got yesterday on there

failign that go to home depot and pick up some wood so i can build myself another pedal board which can accomodate everything

after that ima be broke cause my rent is due like tommorrow and finally ima do some hmw

or go out with some frenids and get durunk

or failing that do everytign i said i was going to do drunk
Last edited by supersac at Sep 6, 2013,
Oh man it's been along time since a Friday night has felt like one for me. Preferably I'd like to get super drunk, go out and then get laid, but instead I'll be sitting in watching football or something.

I'm bored, I'm chairman of the bored.
Promised the BF I'd make him dinner. Do some yoga, maybe convince him to join me. Watch Supernatural. Get laid. Go home.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by LostLegion
Watch football and wank

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Eat pizza and play video games. The perfect Friday.

Pretty much all these things.
Sail upon the open skies
Well, the girlfriend was supposed to come over and we were gonna bang. But she came over last night and we banged, then she slept over and went home this morning... So, nothing really. Well, I have to clean the house a bit actually, probably work out too. I guess we'll see.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Well, the girlfriend was supposed to come over and we were gonna bang. But she came over last night and we banged, then she slept over and went home this morning... So, nothing really. Well, I have to clean the house a bit actually, probably work out too. I guess we'll see.

It's against the rules to bang twice in a row now? How awful.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Page 1 of 2