Page 1 of 2
what would you do with your life if you didn't have internet on Iceland?

lol
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by LostLegion
And didn't Cameron go on about One Direction or something?

"We gave the world The Beatles and One Direction."

Quote by Trowzaa
"We gave the world The Beatles and One Direction."

no ****ing way
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
what would you do with your life if you didn't have internet on Iceland?

lol

fish.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Yeah. That twat doesn't really speak for Britain. Kinda obvious when most of the MPs openly defy him in parliament.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Yeah. That twat doesn't really speak for Britain. Kinda obvious when most of the MPs openly defy him in parliament.

this
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
#shotsfired #maybeliterally
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He doesn't speak for the working class. If he had a clue he wouldn't be closing down and stifling the very infrastructures that we need to survive and prosper.

He speaks for the old boys club that is the Tory party.

One Direction? Wanker.
This is it. The straw that breaks the camels back. WW3 is on the way and there's no turning back. If you haven't built a bomb shelter well you're out of luck. I'll see the rest of you on the other side.
Britain isn't the greatest place on the earth, but at least it isn't a homophobic commie-loving wasteland populated by morally bankrupt inbred druggies and xenophobes desperate for the west to respect its authoritah.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by lolmnt

in cases like this it's #wardeclared
Quote by Godsmack_IV
This is it. The straw that breaks the camels back. WW3 is on the way and there's no turning back. If you haven't built a bomb shelter well you're out of luck. I'll see the rest of you on the other side.

The world'll be just like Fallout in 5 years, man.
Nobody cares about Russia either lol they think they're still the USSR or something lol
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by lolmnt

No one defies Czar Putin.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by Trowzaa

Did he just take credit for clearing Fascism from Europe? I'd imagine the Russians would have a thing or two to say about that...
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Butthurt: the British way
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Mephaphil
He doesn't speak for the working class. If he had a clue he wouldn't be closing down and stifling the very infrastructures that we need to survive and prosper.

He speaks for the old boys club that is the Tory party.

One Direction? Wanker.

^ This.

The guy is the complete opposite of Robin Hood, he literaly steals from the poor to give to the rich. He cut income tax to the wealthiest 0.5% of the population while at the same time cutting much needed welfare payments to the poor.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Did he just take credit for clearing Fascism from Europe? I'd imagine the Russians would have a thing or two to say about that...

Russia helped to clear fascism from Europe whilst replacing it with a different from or fascism.
They didn't replace any fascism in France or Italy, for example. Only in East Germany did they really replace the fascism.

EDIT: I mean, they had purely good intentions. All that Cuba stuff was just a misunderstanding.
Last edited by progdude93 at Sep 7, 2013,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Russia helped to clear fascism from Europe whilst replacing it with a different from or fascism.

dictatorial-regime-that-pretends-to-be-communism =/= fascism.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by progdude93
They didn't replace any fascism in France or Italy, for example. Only in East Germany did they really replace the fascism.

EDIT: I mean, they had purely good intentions. All that Cuba stuff was just a misunderstanding.

And most of Eastern Europe.

Hate to say it, but most of the countries liberated by the Western Allies eg. France, Italy, Japan, didn't turn into dictatorial regimes, but the ones liberated by Russia did.
The British butthurt in this thread is hilarious.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

Russia helped remove fascism Germany and Poland and then promptly instated a far more oppressive form of fascism in the whole of Eastern Europe and attempted to do so in the middle East.

Plus, they were only able to defeat the Germans because Hitler was a moron when it came to strategy (quite gladly just abandoning his troops in Stalingrad, overextending, etc) and because the Russians were quite glad to simply pour enough soldiers at the enemy that their guns overheated.

However, the claim to the removal of fascism can't be made by any single country, so not surprisingly Cameron's statement is still fatuous. Although I can see why he'd be upset about being insulted by a chauvinistic second world country like Russia.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 7, 2013,
Not sure I can take seriously an article which uses the pun "summit to talk about".
🙈 🙉 🙊
Russia's comments are spot on

Us British are never going to be listened to when we have idiots like David Cameron in charge
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Wesbanez

As a Brit, I found Putin's statement amusing.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by JackSaints
Russia's comments are spot on

Us British are never going to be listened to when we have idiots like David Cameron in charge

I'd say that even Cameron is preferable to a ex-KGB goon with a very limited concept of civil liberty.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2