When I was in high school, I always seemed to be doing the chasing. Sometimes successfully, but most times, not so much. Eventually I just gave up and focused on my studies.

Roll on university, everyone is having more fun, guys and galls alike.

Now that I'm almost done university though, and fun time is almost over, I'm starting to notice a trend.

The economy, as most have noticed, is shite. I have friends who have already graduated, and they find themselves doing jobs close to minimum wage, staying with their parents, completely disappointed that their job has got shit all to do with what they studied.

Suddenly, girls are now chasing me. Shit, I don't have a job yet, but I'm almost done and, if all goes well, I'll have a job earning the average wage after a few years. After 5 years of uni, it's not fantastic, but it's not horrible.

...And it's like the tables have turned. Suddenly, the girl who wouldn't give me the time of day us trying to "sell" herself to me. She's got a boyfriend, but she's telling me how we should get together, how she looks better than she did in High School, and that she's not a virgin anymore and that she'd do me. I didn't even have to do/say anything.

This might seem a bit slutty, but this girl was known in school for never, ever putting out.

But it's not just her. I've noticed other girls acting similarly. I've had another girl (whom I've not talked to in 4 to 5 months) start a conversation with me, telling me how difficult it is going to be for her to get a job with her degree, and then she half-jokingly says we should marry. Then she starts talking about sex without me even pushing for it.

It's as if the reality of the real world hit them. Now they want security.

I know a good deal of us are still in education, but has anyone else noticed something like this?
Woman is a woman until 40.

After that she is a mother,sister,whatever.

But not a woman in its best and beautiful meaning.
It's just you, dude. I'm graduating school this year and some girls are sluts who would suck my dick for free, and others don't even talk to you unless you have 4.5 GPA and are "mr.allstarathlete******". It's perspective, and not all women are alike.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
It's just you, dude. I'm graduating school this year and some girls are sluts who would suck my dick for free, and others don't even talk to you unless you have 4.5 GPA and are "mr.allstarathlete******". It's perspective, and not all women are alike.

School, or Uni?

I think there's a difference. There's a big difference between almost being done High School, and having to worry about taxes, paying rent, getting a mortgage approved, etc.

Those chicks who suck anything will look for a guy dumb enough to "support them".
They start wanting babies and to settle down.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by captainsnazz
Face it peppy, no girl has or ever will pursue you. Everything is in your imagination.

However, I personally have a man crush on you and I dream daily of your hot man sauce all over my body. If I can't have you, no woman should either. Also, your threads are the dog's bollocks.

Captainsnazz, pls.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Captainsnazz, pls.

ggwp
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
In high school, you're taught that if you're worth anything as a woman, you have to be really hot, not prude, but still also a virgin, and not a slut (a slut being someone who likes sex). This makes things confusing and most girls just opt to not mess with sex. Then they try it and realize that they like it and that it really shouldn't be that huge of a deal who they have sex with, but rather who they date and spend a lot of time with. And then all the sudden they feel as if they've missed out on all those dudes who wanted something to do with them before.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
In high school, you're taught that if you're worth anything as a woman, you have to be really hot, not prude, but still also a virgin, and not a slut (a slut being someone who likes sex). This makes things confusing and most girls just opt to not mess with sex. Then they try it and realize that they like it and that it really shouldn't be that huge of a deal who they have sex with, but rather who they date and spend a lot of time with. And then all the sudden they feel as if they've missed out on all those dudes who wanted something to do with them before.

YES. Thank you. A response with some thought.
^ I don't think they're that bad

Quote by Philip_pepper
YES. Thank you. A response with some thought.

Here's the thing: I wouldn't call it desperation. I would call it growing the fuck up and not caring so much what other people think as long as you're enjoying yourself. After a little while, most girls realize that they want to get laid, too.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Odds are women are more into you these days because you're probably more attractive now. The same reason women friendzone some guys and love others, they're good looking.

Use it while you can.

Most grand mysteries men have about women could be solved with an honest assessment of how good looking they are.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by vintage x metal
^ I don't think they're that bad

Here's the thing: I wouldn't call it desperation. I would call it growing the fuck up and not caring so much what other people think as long as you're enjoying yourself. After a little while, most girls realize that they want to get laid, too.

Don't mind Captainsnazz. We're in a "complicated" relationship.

But yes, that seems to make sense. I just feel kind of used, you know? Am I being used because I have some of my shit together, or do they genuinely wanna bang me? *cue Captainsnazz response*
Quote by Philip_pepper
Don't mind Captainsnazz. We're in a "complicated" relationship.

But yes, that seems to make sense. I just feel kind of used, you know? Am I being used because I have some of my shit together, or do they genuinely wanna bang me? *cue Captainsnazz response*

Well they might be in a vulnerable position, as many new graduates are, about their value as a university-educated adult. They might be looking for something else to make them feel good, either about themselves or just for the moment. Lots of dudes are doing it too. I just graduated so I'm seeing it.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by JustRooster
Odds are women are more into you these days because you're probably more attractive now. The same reason women friendzone some guys and love others, they're good looking.

Use it while you can.

Most grand mysteries men have about women could be solved with an honest assessment of how good looking they are.

I've been told I'm good looking by other people, but never had a proper girlfriend.

And I've had ugly friends with girlfriends.

But looking back, their girlfriends weren't anything to write home about.

Quote by vintage x metal
Well they might be in a vulnerable position, as many new graduates are, about their value as a university-educated adult. They might be looking for something else to make them feel good, either about themselves or just for the moment. Lots of dudes are doing it too. I just graduated so I'm seeing it.

Yep. It sucks coming out of university and realizing that nobody gives a shit. Or you end up underemployed. Or unemployed.
Start being more confident and you'll find a girl that mirrors your traits. I'm pretty self assured and most of the women I befriend are the same way. And usually prettier.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by vintage x metal

Basically it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't think I've hit the age yet. I have heard that the tide changes after 30 though. I'm 1 year out of finishing uni (currently a third year) and haven't noticed any change in the women around me.

Mind you though I've been with my gf for 5 years now and plan on popping the questions soon but you know.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
I don't think I've hit the age yet. I have heard that the tide changes after 30 though. I'm 1 year out of finishing uni (currently a third year) and haven't noticed any change in the women around me.

Mind you though I've been with my gf for 5 years now and plan on popping the questions soon but you know.

*moment of silence*

Just kidding.
ur so thick.

why does everyone need to tell you the obvious phil.

like come on.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o