Page 1 of 2
Right I'm like 21 now, but back when I was 15/16 and people were getting into relationships longer than a month, most people weren't losing their virginities. The sexually active ones at 15/16 were considered pretty bold people, and most were losing theirs a few years later at 17/18 for the "respectable" people who waited for the right person.

Now, even the most innocent girls seem to be getting banged at 16, and most people seem to be getting sexually active much earlier.

Is this the same in your area, is it a concern? When were people your age losing their Vs? Just curious as to what is normal for different generations.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
16 is really average, especially in a relationship of any kind
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by willT08
i don't caaaaaaaaare

why's everyone so obsessed with sex at the moment?

sex drought, Pit bitches goin cra-zyyy
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

What year are you from? The mid 90's to mid 00's?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Back when I was 12/13, hardly anyone even knew what anal sex was, and no one at all was having it. So yeah, in my experience yeah it's kinda obvious they are.
Quote by Nelshizzle
What year are you from? The mid 90's to mid 00's?

Born 91, ended Secondary School in 08, finished Sixth Form in '10, graduating Uni in '14 (doing a Masters).

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Wormholes
Back when I was 12/13, hardly anyone even knew what anal sex was, and no one at all was having it. So yeah, in my experience yeah it's kinda obvious they are.

You probably have never even had anal.

OT:
16 is probably an accurate average for most people around here.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You probably have never even had anal.

OT:
16 is probably an accurate average for most people around here.

I haven't. And that's relevant at all how?
Kids having been screwing at a young age since the dawn of time, people are just more open about it these days and it's more documented thanks to the internet.
I lost mine when I was in grade 7 (13-14). However the girl was 16 and the second time she was 17.

I would say for girls though, 15-16 is pretty normal. Kinda as soon as they get into highschool or somewhere throughout grade 9, they lose it. If not, then almost definitely in grade 10 unless they are fat/ugly/chased due to religion/just weird.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Right I'm like 21 now, but back when I was 15/16 and people were getting into relationships longer than a month, most people weren't losing their virginities. The sexually active ones at 15/16 were considered pretty bold people, and most were losing theirs a few years later at 17/18 for the "respectable" people who waited for the right person.

Now, even the most innocent girls seem to be getting banged at 16, and most people seem to be getting sexually active much earlier.

Is this the same in your area, is it a concern? When were people your age losing their Vs? Just curious as to what is normal for different generations.

No idea.

But I do know one girl, she's a bit of a slut, she lost it at 13.

Every other girl I know, is nowhere near as much of a slut as she is, and they lost it at around 16-18.

And by slut, I mean sexually active with multiple guys.

They are about your age.
Quote by captainsnazz
Mate we're the same age and everyone had sex at 14-16 when I was 14-16, so I think you just weren't paying attention.

Yeah but you're from up North.

Quote by willT08
i don't caaaaaaaaare

why's everyone so obsessed with sex at the moment?

When are people NOT obsessed with sex?
Quote by angusfan16
I sure hope so.

Spain has increased the age of consent from 13 to 16.

RIP Pedrobear.
Quote by Wormholes

where are you getting this info?
Yes, people who lived in 2 BCE always waited until 18 to have sex.

Oh wait no, they got married and 12 and ****ed like rabbits.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Yes, people who lived in 2 BCE always waited until 18 to have sex.

Oh wait no, they got married and 12 and ****ed like rabbits.

I lost mine pretty early I was even younger than the ages mentioned in the OP, and most everyone I knew was losing it around 15/16. I don't think it's happening when people are younger, I just think it's being more publicized now.
People were having relationships in my school as early as 5th grade.

I always thought it was normal back then, but now that Iook back on it and see how young 5th graders actually are, I feel disgusted.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Everyone loves sex, but not everyone want relationship. Feels like hell to me.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Philip_pepper
Spain has increased the age of consent from 13 to 16.

RIP Pedrobear.

Hey now they're on par with Kentucky.

Edit: isnt age of consent like 14 in cali? Or am I just thinking random thoughts
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 6, 2013,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Born 91, ended Secondary School in 08, finished Sixth Form in '10, graduating Uni in '14 (doing a Masters).

I was in the same school year as you (born 92 though). 15/16 was the average in my experience.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
In the grand scheme of things, no.

Maybe since the early 20th century!

But if we were to go back hundreds of years........ no!
In my area kids are dressing provocatively before they're even in their teens. It's not uncommon for them to be having sex by 13, and I was at school with one girl who had 3 children before she was a teenager. Guess it varies by location.

Sickens me tbh, like I'll go to a club and I have to be REALLY wary if I hook up with a girl, because somehow these stupidly young girls keep getting in and the way they dress and do their makeup makes it difficult to tell, especially if I've had a drink. It's worrying.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Sickens me tbh, like I'll go to a club and I have to be REALLY wary if I hook up with a girl, because somehow these stupidly young girls keep getting in and the way they dress and do their makeup makes it difficult to tell, especially if I've had a drink. It's worrying.

Little bastards
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by SilverSpurs616
In my area kids are dressing provocatively before they're even in their teens. It's not uncommon for them to be having sex by 13, and I was at school with one girl who had 3 children before she was a teenager. Guess it varies by location.

Not even sure that's biologically possible unless she had a twins/triplets. Are you sure she wasn't a sheep?
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Lot of people I know were losing it at 14-15
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Born in 1990 and I lost it at 11 the summer before middle school started. I was with her for a year or so, then had a dry spell until I was 17. It's hard to say if we were just really ****ed up or if that's the unspoken standard.
12-14 was bold when I was a teenager. My friends started giving me shit when I was 15 or 16 and until I was 17.

I think 15-18 was pretty normal.

It seemed to me like kids are becoming active younger and younger.
A girl in my freshman year of hs was pregnant with twins. Most people I know lost it at like 12 or 13. Then again, this is a hick town we're talking about.
¯\_()_/¯
Page 1 of 2