View poll results: Increase lung capacity pl0x
Totally annoying
32 56%
Sometimes
19 33%
Totally kwl
6 11%
Voters: 57.
Yeah my bro does that a lot...annoys the shit outta me.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
My dad perpetually breathes at deafening levels. Ugh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Dude my dad makes a deep sigh with every breath ever

hippo noises sound so much more pleasant
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not really, depending on if you mean they have allergies or actually just breathing loudly. I really empathise with people breathing awkwardly because of a snotty nose or something, since I had it for ages and still do on occasion.
West Ham United
There's a guy who breathes really loudly in my Uni course and sometimes he sits next to me and I can't concentrate so I learn nothing in the lectures.
I have asthma
could actually use an inhaler at the moment but my mum has it, and the chemist isn't open till monday so we're sharing till then
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
no judgement

because I sneeze so loud that people across the street can hear. it's not messy at all just really loud.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
no judgement

because I sneeze so loud that people across the street can hear. it's not messy at all just really loud.

I'm super self-conscious about that, I'd prefer to blow up a lung just to make the sneeze not sound at all than to sneeze loudly.
Quote by VillainousLatin
I'm super self-conscious about that, I'd prefer to blow up a lung just to make the sneeze not sound at all than to sneeze loudly.

I used to hold my sneezes in for the same reason but I stopped caring a few years ago because sneezing is so satisfying and I don't give a **** if other people go deaf because of it.
cat
I bought this digitech pedal when I was in highschool years ago and watched this, and it was this vid that made hate loud breathers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqgRlsxqd_4
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I've been told I breathe loudly. I can't help it ;___;
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I hate when people don't notice their nose is whistling.

[Insert Simpsons clip HERE]
Quote by guitarxo
I used to hold my sneezes in for the same reason but I stopped caring a few years ago because sneezing is so satisfying and I don't give a **** if other people go deaf because of it.

I do it more because of something that happened to me... I used to sneeze loudly, but one day in the middle of a class I sneeze and I covered at least 50% of my face with snot and I had nothing to clean my self with... so yeah, **** sneezing loudly
Quote by Thrill-house
Not as bad as people chewing with their mouths open, that shit drives me up the wall.

Oh, man. Agreed.
Quote by Thrill-house
Not as bad as people chewing with their mouths open, that shit drives me up the wall.

This is really annoying because you can choose not to.
You can't choose not to breath loudly if that's how your body breathes.
yeah! Fuck those asthma guys! How dare they!

I'm actually more annoyed when people chew gum with their mouth open, it's so damn obnoxious
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
The sounds old people make when eating together.

Cringe.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I don't mind loud breathing on the whole, but I ****ing hate those goddamn mouthbreathing apes. Like Eli Manning.

And chewing with your mouth open is a great way to make people judge you as stupid, annoying, and classless.
I dare not raise any criticism with this figure I know, especially his breathing. He once choked one of my superiors to death without even laying his hands on the guy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Once had a guy standing behind me on a train breathing like that. He had a cold, sounded like Jabba The Hutt being raped with a dildo. I pushed forward to escape (could still hear the cumpire though over the loud music on my headphones), he pushed forward too, had to grin and politely say "I'm really sorry, but could you please **** off away from me, if you keep snivelling in my ear I'm going to have those kill kill kill fantasies again and I don't want them to put me back in the hole". That somehow worked.
Last edited by Laobi at Sep 7, 2013,
I mean, i'm cool with it, but the louder and louder thing is really funny and weird at the same time to me.

Now chewing with your mouth open makes me want to hunt them down for their skin.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Xiaoxi
I dare not raise any criticism with this figure I know, especially his breathing. He once choked one of my superiors to death without even laying his hands on the guy.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
People who chew with their mouth open. **** that noise.

This!
Quote by K'Nuckles
Oh. I'm mainly complaining about my sister, since she's a fat chode. She breathes like she's just gone and done a 20m freedive.

What a nice thing to compare your sister to: a larger-sized penis with more length than height.
I breathe pretty loudly most of the time. I pretty much always breathe out of my mouth, my nose is useless and even louder. My cousin pointed it out this summer to me, doesn't really bother me as much as other people tho
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos