Page 1 of 4
So for some reason or another NY/NJ/CT people think they can claim expertise on pizza. Being a Home Counties boy I can claim expertise on being a posh little fuck as well as castles and the like. If you're Sam and you're from Wisconsin you can claim bitter loneliness and misery.

What about you?
I also claim Pubs as I'm in a brewing town. Hertford & Ware were the last stop for travellers from the North before they reached London back in the day, and so everyone here needed a good pint and a bed. We've got multiple pubs on every road, you've basically always got at least 2 and more often 3 in eyesight
Quote by LostLegion
That if you go out at night you're guaranteed to get stabbed.

I think we called all let you have Sectarian violence as well
Quote by Cb4rabid
humid weather and bad drivers

no I claim that harder!!!

I also claim food and shopping

edit: humid weather and bad drivers are self-explanatory. food because everyone here is a "foodie" by default and if you are not you are weird. shopping because I love shopping and there's lots of good shopping to be done here
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 7, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
That if you go out at night you're guaranteed to get stabbed.

You bastard. The Scots invented that.

Glasgow - The Glasgow Smile.
Carling, Marmite and Jeremy Clarkson said it was the worst place in England, if I remember correctly. Fairly sure the hospital is in the top three in the country for the highest death rates from heart attacks and cancer as well.
Quote by Philip_pepper
You bastard. The Scots invented that.

Glasgow - The Glasgow Smile.

We'll take the stabbings, you can have the sectarian violence
Quote by soundgarden1986
cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, and drivers that dont give the slightest shit about anyone but themselves

Philly?
i would also like to claim expertise on cats even though it has nothing to do with my location and everything to do with my state of mind
cat
I'm from NY, and my generation, around 22, don't really care about the pizza. That's an old thing.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
From Florida: beach expert

From Washington: outdoors/hipster expert
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by willT08
So for some reason or another NY/NJ/CT people think they can claim expertise on pizza.

Because it's true obviously.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You made this fast man.

I can claim that I know what it's like to take the worst trains ever.
Last edited by macashmack at Sep 7, 2013,
I'll also claim Drum & Bass and Dubstep

EDIT: Along with Grime, Garage and Funky whilst I'm here
Last edited by willT08 at Sep 7, 2013,
quasi-communism and social awkwardness on buses.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Pizza and knowing how to drive in the snow from my 22 years living in NY(upstate, You're welcome, for the potato chip btw), and moonshine and some of the best bbq from my almost 2 years living here in NC.
Quote by bradulator

yucks

oh I can also claim the worl'ds first ecological offshore landfill!
cat
Pretty much being entirely responsible for victory in the First and Second world wars due to the production of army boots for the British, American, Australian and Canadian forces in both wars that were leagues beyond anything the Germans had.

Come at me bro.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by captainsnazz
m8 ur not trebor

Look how big NY/NJ/CT is as an area, being in the UK I can claim anything from the whole damn island.
Quote by Todd Hart
Pretty much being entirely responsible for victory in the First and Second world wars due to the production of army boots for the British, American, Australian and Canadian forces in both wars that were leagues beyond anything the Germans had.

Come at me bro.

It's true that the British are responsible for victory. If you hadn't been failing so badly, we wouldn't have gotten involved and sent those Nazi bastards running with their tails between their legs.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's true that the British are responsible for victory. If you hadn't been failing so badly, we wouldn't have gotten involved and sent those Nazi bastards running with their tails between their legs.

Poor trolling is poor, silly doughboy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Poor trolling is poor, silly doughboy.

Not trolling. If you guys had only messed up a little we would have said "you guys have it" and not gotten involved. You're welcome for us not letting you speak German.

Quote by willT08
Look how big NY/NJ/CT is as an area, being in the UK I can claim anything from the whole damn island.

Nah bro, the tristate are is only 11,842 sq mi according to wikipedia. (England (not even the whole island) is 50,346 sq mi.
Page 1 of 4