Behold.

That's me! Yabadabadoo!

Open.

There's dat beauty.

God it's tiny.

And a wee footswitch.

Glorious half stack combo.

I have to fit my GK bass cab and head so...

And Instagram is cool so...

I literally just got the head in today, and it sounds great. Gain is on steroids on this beast and I have all the time for palm muting on this baby. The Zilla cab came in a month earlier so this is the first time trying out the cab; and it sounds class.

The Zilla is loaded with V30s btw.
sweet

the white one too, which sounds better. or at least looks better, which is more important
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet

the white one too, which sounds better. or at least looks better, which is more important

In my opinion, they should have made one in red. Everyone knows that a red amp make you play 10 times faster!

Oh... HNAD TS
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Sep 9, 2013,
I swear I'm the only person with the black version of this head. I would've got it in white if I had a white cab

HNAD!
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet

It's true. The white ones have teh moar teh toanz! Fact.
Why do you think EVH uses the white ones on stage? Yep.
Mega cool
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Hell yes!

But instead of all white, I'll go for something way more avant-garde when I'll upgrade to TEH SETUP.
Something like a yellow head over a pink cabinet, or vice versa.

Happy NAD anyway, Mwoit
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by ragingkitty
In my opinion, they should have made one in red. Everyone knows that a red amp make you play 10 times faster!

Oh... HNAD TS

yeah red is awesome

Quote by riffhog
It's true. The white ones have teh moar teh toanz! Fact.
Why do you think EVH uses the white ones on stage? Yep.
Mega cool

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?