Hey guys, I've recently found a Digitech XP300 Space Station on my local Kijiji for $200 that I offered my old Deluxe Memory Man reissue for. However, I'm feeling a little apprehensive about it now. I also have a Hazarai Memory Man, but it's nowhere near the same sound as the DMM. Plus, a quick check on eBay showed me that my DMM is worth a lot more than the $100 I bought it for three years ago. However, the XP300 is super rare, goes for even more than the DMM on eBay, and is kind of what I'm looking for sound-wise right now. And I have wanted one for a very long time.

I don't know what to do, since I can't afford both right now. Thoughts?
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
Quote by gbgg9409
However, the XP300 is super rare, goes for even more than the DMM on eBay, and is kind of what I'm looking for sound-wise right now. And I have wanted one for a very long time.

If it's worth more and you've wanted one for a long time, whats the hesitation?
Quote by voncameron
If it's worth more and you've wanted one for a long time, whats the hesitation?

I really love my DMM, and I feel like I'll have to shell out big time if I want to get another one later on, which I can very easily see happening.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

Quote by gbgg9409
I really love my DMM, and I feel like I'll have to shell out big time if I want to get another one later on, which I can very easily see happening.

So you're thinking you may get tired of the Digitech XP300 Space Station?

What makes you want it?
Quote by voncameron
So you're thinking you may get tired of the Digitech XP300 Space Station?

What makes you want it?

It's not that I feel I'll get tired of it, it's that I'm afraid I'll want my old Memory Man more.

I want it because there are a ton of cheesy and awesome synth settings and weird sounds that you can't really get with any other pedals, and I think it will make my sound incredibly unique. But at the same time, I adore the analog goodness of the DMM, and think I might be taking it for granted a little bit.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

go with the XP300. You can always get another memory man. even if it is used. coming across a chance to get another XP300 that cheap, however, is not likely to happen.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
is your dmm big box or the xo series?

Big box.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.