A pack of peanuts, a snickers and a Lucozade followed by an hours sparring with the natiest bastard at your local boxing gym. When you're done you'll find the hangover and probably a few million brain cells have miraculously disappeared.

Peace and love.
Before you go to bed/sleep wherever the hell you fall, drink as much water as you can with 2 paracetamol.
Silverburst
There is no cure. Just placebo.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
The only cure for a hangover is time you uneducated ****** and hangovers are a result of dehydration.

My elitist ego aside however, a shower and a big breakfast.
Laying in the bath with the shower turned on for at least 3 hours.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Insanity ninja
Before you go to bed/sleep wherever the hell you fall, drink as much water as you can with 2 paracetamol.

I always drink as much water as I can before I go to bed after a lot of drinking.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Drink lots of water before you go to bed while drunk.

If you dun goofed and you already got a hangover, drink tea, shower, and again, lots of water.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Best cure is cleaning the house with the windows wide open and awesome music.
Your hangover is done after 3 hours and your house is nice and clean.
Quote by whaip
Best cure is cleaning the house with the windows wide open and awesome music.
Your hangover is done after 3 hours and your house is nice and clean.

Legit.

The cleaning could take your mind of the hellish feelish, and it's productive.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by Insanity ninja

don't take the paracetamol before, it does nothing. eat a burger/fastfood before you head back home and drink water before you go to bed. if you have a headache in the morning then you can take 1000mg of paracetamol and it should be working within 30 minutes.

also fapping
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Salt and water are what you need.

I eat a load of crisps and also a couple of bananas, until I have the strength to go downt chippy.
Lucozade works nicely as a drink, but you already need to be well hydrated before you start drinking that, and don't drink too much of it cos really you want to avoid sugar (that's a big part of what's made you feel like shit).

Toast is also good.

But I don't get hangovers any more because I drink responsibly now
Quote by captainsnazz
Salt and water are what you need.

I eat a load of crisps and also a couple of bananas, until I have the strength to go downt chippy.
Lucozade works nicely as a drink, but you already need to be well hydrated before you start drinking that, and don't drink too much of it cos really you want to avoid sugar (that's a big part of what's made you feel like shit).

Toast is also good.

But I don't get hangovers any more because I drink responsibly now

You're from Manchester and drink responsibly? Not possible man!
Silverburst
I've found drinking some kombucha works much better for hangovers than popping some advil, a multivitamin, loads of water and eating greasy salty foods.
Best cure...
- marijuana

Secondary...
- water & potassium
- sleep

If you can handle it...
- greasy food
- exercise
- more alcohol. Not much tho, just like a couple drinks
Last edited by AxeToFall at Sep 8, 2013,
never been hungover but i've had withdrawal problems with three different drugs so i consider myself well equipped to say that relapse is a wonderful solution.
A doobie and a bacon sarnie, sorts me out for the rest of the day
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I just lay in bed all day and drink water until I get to the point where I have to get up and eat food.
what you need is a russian coffee. a stiff cup of coffee with a bit of vodka to help grease up the bearings. two cups and you're good.

playing through a CoD campaign works aswell
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Place fingers in mouth
push back

or eat some bread about half way through the night and don't drink stupid amounts of the stuff to the point where you're bloated
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
If having water in between your drinks helps to avoid hangover, then why does spritzer still fu'k you up the next day?
You just gotta get back on the horse that bucked you off and grab yourself another drink.

Or have a seven up/sprite or some citrus pop and the greasiest piece of meat you can get your hands on
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
If you're done throwing up greasy food usual helps. But not before the nasuea has passed, that'll make it worse.
Lots of water. Also, a bacon and lettuce sandwich is supposed to be very good for a hangover.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Cornetto

I just watched the whole movie because of this. A very good cure indeed I must say. If only I had a cornetto as well, oh boy...
Quote by vayne92
The only cure for a hangover is time you uneducated ****** and hangovers are a result of dehydration.

My elitist ego aside however, a shower and a big breakfast.

Then there's the build up of acetic acid and the negative impact on gluconeogenesis due to the increase in NADH and the need to convert it back to NAD+.

All it needs is time.