Page 1 of 2
Hows about I hits yous upside the head or something, you wise guy?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Da fuck are you sayin?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
m8, i dnt no tha plezur of acne doh

soz m8

:'c
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
m8, i dnt no tha plezur of acne doh

soz m8

:'c

Ye neither I jus thought u mite enjoy the pun regardless tho sorrey it may not have had the same IMPACT for u as it could have yeh
Here is a picture I drew of me and the zits I woke up with this morning:

luckily none of them are actually red and only the 3 on my forehead and the one next to my mouth remain and you can't see them unless you are kissing distance or something (ie how I look at myself in the mirror)

but I didn't go out today at all except to buy lunch and people saw me even though I took the most obscure hidden path possible and it felt bad because they all had perfect skin

I was too lazy to put on makeup though so it's partly my fault

now it's dark so I can go out again

tonight: BRING ON THE FACE MASKS

tldr: ye i agre m9
cat
eh loads of people get spots

it's just dead skin cells and WBCs at the end of the day it just needs good hygiene to keep it down
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by LostLegion
u jst put sudohcream on de sopt b4 u go 2 bd nd it goze awy ovrnite lms if u agro

hitin u up rite here m9
cat
agre m8 its not disgustingly bad or anything but its enough to chip away at my confidence so yeh agree but not as muich as the picture tho
You always say "hmu". The **** does it mean? And why can't you type like a normal person? I don't understand anything you do.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
You always say "hmu". The **** does it mean? And why can't you type like a normal person? I don't understand anything you do.
wut r u talkin bout u talkin like shakespear or sum old play like shit talk u a queer or smthn
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I see SMH's retard speak has infected the populace now.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by naedauuf

y cnt u juste agre m8? r u sum cheky kunt hu is askeing 2 gt his gob smashhed in?

Quote by Neo Evil11

m8 its caled dogespeak nd who is shakeing my hed?
You are all kids. You get acne when you are a kid. When you grow up, become an adult, with real world problems, and real LIFE experiences, you have more important things to worry about than how strangers perceive you. After you get over yourself and stop caring, strangely, acne tends to disappear.
Quote by Neo Evil11

ur jus jelus u cant bend langwage 2 ur wil m8
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by SomeBlueKind
You are all kids. You get acne when you are a kid. When you grow up, become an adult, with real world problems, and real LIFE experiences, you have more important things to worry about than how strangers perceive you. After you get over yourself and stop caring, strangely, acne tends to disappear.

no, many adults have acne.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
no, many adults have acne.

Gee, you don't say? Like yourself? So then we don't need to shun you like a leper, cause like you say, the shit affects hundreds of millions of people into their 90s?

Re-examine what I wrote the first time.
Quote by SomeBlueKind
Gee, you don't say? Like yourself? So then we don't need to shun you like a leper, cause like you say, the shit affects hundreds of millions of people into their 90s?

Re-examine what I wrote the first time.

lol I'm no adult. But it doesn't automatically stop being a concern just because you're older.
cat
Do you have to make a conscious effort to be a douche or is it just some kind of reflexive response to situations requiring interaction with other people?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by guitarxo
lol I'm no adult. But it doesn't automatically stop being a concern just because you're older.

Again, what I wrote went over your head. It's stops being a concern when you stop concerning yourself with it. This, again, tends to happen when other, more important, things enter your life.
m8 i already hit u up that 1 time about that 1 thing but im gonna hit u up again cause im a m8 m8 yeh.
I used to get a lot of acne, specially in my lower lips area. That's the whole reason why I decided to grow a bread actually, to cover most of them up. Lately though I don't get a lot, just the random forehead or cheek zit once in a while.
Quote by SomeBlueKind
Again, what I wrote went over your head. It's stops being a concern when you stop concerning yourself with it. This, again, tends to happen when other, more important, things enter your life.

Implying that appearance isn't important
cat
Quote by guitarxo
recipe 4 purrfect dogeskin

'Hope in a Jar'

Quote by SomeBlueKind

Confirmed fugly
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I get zits because I'm gross. So Ye doge i agre.

I always think the girls in acne mess commercials are cute because they're the kinds I could've have got back in high school if I had half the confidence I do now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I have perfect skin just drink lots of water.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Banjocal
eh loads of people get spots

it's just dead skin cells and WBCs at the end of the day it just needs good hygiene to keep it down

Why do people speak when they're blatantly wrong?

How about dietary reasons, stress, allergens, those with excellent hygiene, those with poor hygiene who don't get acne?

There's a multitude of reasons people get acne, of which hygiene may be the least of the reasons why they get it.

You're just reinforcing a negative and misinformed stereotype.
Quote by Mephaphil
Why do people speak when they're blatantly wrong?

How about dietary reasons, stress, allergens, those with excellent hygiene, those with poor hygiene who don't get acne?

There's a multitude of reasons people get acne, of which hygiene may be the least of the reasons why they get it.

You're just reinforcing a negative and misinformed stereotype.
You can get spots/acne for a number of reasons, indeed, but providing it isn't the stuff that needs steroid creams putting on it, daily scrubbing helps immensely.

So if you've got acne from X, cleaning will certainly help at least keep it on level.

Maybe I should have made that a little clearer.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've never had acne, but I come out in spots almost instantly when I drink more than about two glasses of coke in a day. Only pure coke, mind - mixed with JD or rum I can drink as much as I like and not get spots.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
To get rid of spots -

Immediately/overnight :
2% or more Benzoyl Peroxide Cream on the sucker

In general :
Face wash with cleanser w/ Salicylic Acid in it
LOTS OF MOISTURIZER so your face doesn't get dried out. Contrary to popular belief, it does NOT have to be oil-free, but try to stick to plant-based oils
Sleep
Avoid processed foods
Drink lots of water
Keep your hands/hair out of your face
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Mine is weird. Sometimes it goes away if I don't wash my face for a whole day, other times that just makes it worse. I think it's mostly hormonal though so I can't really do anything about it. But I have really nice skin for most of the month
cat
Page 1 of 2