Poll: Is My Sister a Douche?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is My Sister a Douche?
Your Sister's a douche
30 22%
You're a douche
44 32%
ur sisters hot
63 46%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 3
My Sister recently bought a Grateful Dead shirt which she liked the design of.

She doesn't listen to the Grateful Dead.

I think that's a kind of stupid thing to do.

She disagrees.

This is war.

Take your side.

GO!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
so she bought a piece of clothing that she liked and you're giving her shit for it?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
This depends.

Is your sister hot?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I have a Marshall Amps t-shirt and I don't own or even like Marshall Amps. It's just fun to have metalheads come up to me and be like "oh man br00tz br00tz u lyk marsshal u listen 2 metalica? br00tz br00tz", and then I'll reply "THEY FUCKING SUUUUUUUCK" and break their nose with a bottle.

It's a great conversation starter.
🙈 🙉 🙊
she's only stupid if it's not polycotton
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I hope you know that I'm reading all of these posts out loud to her and she is rolling around on the couch laughing.

Good work team.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Pics of sister or GTFO
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
We really need pictures of her in the shirt and not in the shirt in order to judge.

But cereally, if she likes it then what's the problem?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Who cares? I don't buy hanes t shirts because I like the men that pose in their undies....

..... it's okay you can make jokes now.
I own a grateful dead shirt as well, and I only listen to their live albums when I am chilling.
Does that make me a douche as well?

It's an awesome shirt, deal with it.
Quote by Wormholes
Who cares? I don't buy hanes t shirts because I like the men that pose in their undies....

..... it's okay you can make jokes now.

Are you saying that you do buy hanes t-shirts but your reasoning isn't that you like the half-nude men, or that you refuse to buy hanes t-shirts as a protest because you like the men who pose in their undies so much?
I'd like to take that shower with your sister.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'd like to take that shower with your sister.

I have an image of the Brain in a shower with a girl whispering into her ear "We're going to do what we do every night, dear - try to rock your world!"
Quote by Todd Hart
I have an image of the Brain in a shower with a girl whispering into her ear "We're going to do what we do every night, dear - try to rock your world!"

"shhhh, don't cry. I'm going in dry"
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
No problems with that mate! You don't have to listen to a band or be a fan of whatever it is to think a design is cool..
That said, it's obviously good if you do like the band - something to talk about I guess.
Basically, I hereby state you are a plonker.
no, because grateful dead is not legendary. I've heard of someone who bought a pink floyd shirt and didn't know it's a band, that is an ignorant bastard. But no, grateful dead ain't that famous.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
is it douchey if I wear a band shirt even though I don't listen to the band anymore?

we are all douches inside
cat
I see nirvavna shirts everywhere being worn buy girls who wouldnt know the word 'grunge'
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by henrihell
no, because grateful dead is not legendary. I've heard of someone who bought a pink floyd shirt and didn't know it's a band, that is an ignorant bastard. But no, grateful dead ain't that famous.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by henrihell

Yup, 35 million+ albums sales is like, selling cassettes out of your basement level famous.
If she likes it and she's not wearing it for le hisptar cred then it's fine I guess. It's when they're doing it for the indie cred or w/e that it's a problem.

That said how many tossers do you see wearing Joy Division shirts who haven't even heard UP?
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Quote by Banjocal
that said how many tossers do you see wearing Joy Division shirts who haven't even heard UP?

None
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
None
I'd like to live where you do, then.

admittedly it's only happened once or twice where i am but it's still incredibly irritating
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
I don't think she's a douche, just kinda lame.

It's like wearing skater clothes even tho u don't skate, or wearing college apparel for a school you never went to.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
There's a trend with that now where I live with Ramones and Beatles shirts.

We had that here with Nirvana and Guns n' Roses shirts. It's now passing on to Metallica and Jack Daniel's shirts.

That being said, I have to do some laundry which concludes my 4 Guns n' Roses shirts and my Jack Daniel's shirt.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
There's a trend with that now where I live with Ramones and Beatles shirts.

Eww, at least Grateful Dead has some redeeming qualities.
Page 1 of 3