Page 1 of 3
Title.

I've been watching some Teen Mom this weekend, and on occasion I'll watch 16 & pregnant if I pass by it. It's funny and sad to see how awful some of the dads are in that show.
Quote by willT08
How I Met Your Mother and New Girl

Both those shows really suck.

Judge Judy. It can be really funny.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Cops
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Glee - i always loved the fact that they included every single group of society in there. Whites, blacks, mexicans, disabled, straight, gay, skinny, fat, nerds, posh and jocks.

Lovely show.

All those ****ing police programs from the UK.

"meanwhile inspector Terry and Brown are on the M6 chasing a stolen vehicle without any license plates...." said in an extremely dramatic voice. Good stuff.
It's always nice to see them ugly mugs of the UK kids with their strongbow in a plastic bottle outside a mall too. "u fukin woot m8!" "ill smack u up bitch police".
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 8, 2013,
American Dad.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by willT08
Exactly, but they're fun

No, they're not. Otherwise they wouldn't suck.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
No, they're not. Otherwise they wouldn't suck.

Judging by this little exchange you're not very fun.
Jerry Springer makes me feel ahead in life. Especially when people are saying:

"I'm 19 years old and I have 3 kids, I want to live my life!"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by willT08
Judging by this little exchange you're not very fun.

If by that you mean that I don't like predictable, bland sitcoms, then, yes, I am not fun.
Quote by neidnarb11890
keeping up with the kardashians
fashion police
giuliana and bill
actually, anything on E!
impractical jokers
speeders
over the limit
world's dumbest
amish mafia
extreme couponing
girls
cake boss
real housewives of atlanta
undercover boss
project runway (though I don't think it's dumb but lots of people do)
dance moms
________'s next top model

and so forth.

I only watch TV two days a week max but when I do I never run out of things to watch.

edit: also I hate reality cooking shows in general because it's so pointless unless it's something like come dine with me which is brilliant
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 8, 2013,
Quote by sashki
Game Grumps.

+1

Every video since they started... I can't help myself...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
^ amish mafia? really? that shit's real?
Quote by guitarist41
If by that you mean that I don't like predictable, bland sitcoms, then, yes, I am not fun.

Jesus wept

Cheer the fuck up. It's good for you.
Family guy

@willT08 yeah but c'mon zooey deschanel
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by guitarxo

real housewives of atlanta

I've seen parts of that show, and I don't get what's supposed to be interesting about it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
I've seen parts of that show, and I don't get what's supposed to be interesting about it.

it's too much
Quote by guitarist41

because they are strong and independent women with careers and they are trying to be friendly to all of their friends but everyone else backstabs them despite them being lovely and 100 % nice and honest people.

so unfair
How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
First few seasons of Glee
Season 4 of Community
Season 1 of Parks and Recreation (seasons 2+ are my favourite show of all time though)

All shows with terrible flaws, but I still enjoyed anywhere from "somewhat" to "immensely".

In fact the only show that was "so bad, it's horrible" was Girls. Oh my god, I've never hated a show more in my life. Yet I still watched the first 2 seasons.
Help.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Sep 8, 2013,
Most of the dumb shows you all watch are the clips the Soup uses... So I guess I sorta watch them since I know a lot of the characters after being on the Soup for the umpteenth time
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by willT08
How I Met Your Mother

Just because it's on E4 doesn't mean How I Met Your Mother is dumb.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by guitarist41

EVERYTHING

I like seeing how other people live their lives which is why I watch those other dumb shows.
cat
Adventure Time
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by ozzyismetal

In fact the only show that was "so bad, it's horrible" was Girls. Oh my god, I've never hated a show more in my life. Yet I still watched the first 2 seasons.
Help.

Omg this

I watched the first ep and I hated it so much but I downloaded all the others so now I have to watch them
cat
Wait Who watched this years ago?

It was basically a cheesy, cable-tv-type show, but it was awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Adventure time isnt dumb its just a generic kids show
- Frank Castle
Quote by Todd Hart
Just because it's on E4 doesn't mean How I Met Your Mother is dumb.

It does. E4 is a ****ing wasteland.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Those Pawn shop and Storage shows.

*your avatar here*
Quote by neidnarb11890
Also friends and charmed

Pre-pubescent chazz loved lack of bras almost as much as now chazz
- Frank Castle
Quote by guitarist41
It does. E4 is a ****ing wasteland.

I bet you're one of those people that makes going to restaurants really awkward by complaining about the fact that the salt and pepper pot don't match and the waiter has a button-down and not a spread collar
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 3