Page 1 of 3
I just had a fiight with my older sister and she said "It should of been you that died", basically before I was born, I had a baby sister that died and that's what she meant so..... What's the worst thing someone has ever said to you ?
"Haven't you killed yourself or something yet? Get outta here!"

Kids can be cruel bastards.

The trick is to not care.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I can't remeber anyone ever having said someone terrible and really meaning it. The occasional "No wonder you'll die alone" and "I would seriously consider suicide if I were you" are at least for 70% said in jest.
Quote by adamgur96
"Haven't you killed yourself or something yet? Get outta here!"

Kids can be cruel bastards.

The trick is to not care.

My sisters 23 so.....
Yeah I can't remember anything that bad. The things that have made me feel the worst aren't even intended to be insults, and I can't remember those either.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
"Leave me alone" is a really horrible insult when they're being serious because they'd literally prefer to be alone than in your presence.
stupid face
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I can't remember anyone ever saying something mean to me.

My brothers will call me a asshole, retard, cunt, whatever, but that's just normal sibling stuff and we're over it in about 5 minutes every time.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lemmyisgod97
My sisters 23 so.....

Well idk how it is for you and your sister, but if you don't have any serious problems between you she probably just said it out of anger and you shouldn't take it too seriously.

When you two come down go talk to her about it, don't try to accuse her of doing wrong or anything, just say how it hurt you.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Back when I wasn't diagnosed when I was about 11, mum said I was "weird". That stung.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Back when I wasn't diagnosed when I was about 11, mum said I was "weird". That stung.

Diagnosed with what ?
Quote by adamgur96
Well idk how it is for you and your sister, but if you don't have any serious problems between you she probably just said it out of anger and you shouldn't take it too seriously.

When you two come down go talk to her about it, don't try to accuse her of doing wrong or anything, just say how it hurt you.

Nah it wasn't just out of anger, she said it to me once before when I was 10.
"you're not special or better than anyone else"
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
when i was in junior high someone likened a pimple on my forehead to mount everest =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Diagnosed with what ?
Autism.

And HIV.
ha-haaa
After 2 years after an attempted suicide, an ex-friend who tried herself, told me to kill myself.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

A girl I used to love told me that I didn't care about her while we were together. It sucked, really, no personal attacks have bothered me enough to remember.

Edit: oh, she also told me to go do heroine after I had been clean for 2 years after a bad opiate problem. That shit breaks my heart.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Sep 8, 2013,
I once heard one of my best friends back in high school call me a massive gimp and not sure why someone could like me. He wasn't joking which is what made me get all dem bad feels.

Yeah that's probably the worst. Hurt badly bro. You don't expect someone you'd consider your best friend to say that about you.

He's one of my best friends to this day though so I guess it hasn't effected me really.
"You remind me of TS."

I was devastated.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by VillainousLatin
when I went to buy my first guitar, the dude at the guitar shop told me "So, buying a real guitar, did you beat Guitar Hero already?"...

Mother ****er....

That asshole should've been fired.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
"I really enjoy spending time with you."

Ugh. I just want to be left alone.
"Being raped isn't an excuse to be a slut"

- My ex who picked me up from the neighborhood I was raped in, responding to me having a conversation a sweet guy from my classes who bought me a drink
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
"Being raped isn't an excuse to be a slut"

how in the everloving fuck do people form this sort of logic
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal

how in the everloving fuck do people form this sort of logic

People have this awesome way of thinking that [ being a dick = logic ] when they are unhappy about something
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

'If you want to die so badly, why don't you go ahead and kill yourself'
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Sep 8, 2013,
"It's so sad how close you are to not being just mediocre."

One of my uni tutors. Something about the phrasing really stung.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
"You are stupid"

My mom after I got a C in my Engineer Design and Tech class.
When my mom called me "the 'n' word".

I think it was actually, "you are just a stupid, fat, ****ing ****** like your father".
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 8, 2013,
A friend told me "You're shit" one time, and he was totally serious about it.

For a little while, it took all my will to not beat the living **** out of him.

Other than that...stick and stones, etc.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Last edited by guitarist41 at Sep 8, 2013,
Quote by MakinLattes
When my mom called me "the 'n' word".

I think it was actually, "you are just a stupid, fat, ****ing ****** like your father".

Dude, sorry. Screw her.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

This thread is why I don't understand why people value blood relation as something removed from the usual rules of friendship and social connection.
ha-haaa
Page 1 of 3