Page 1 of 3
With technology these days it's not uncommon for people to send or receive nude pictures. My question to you is: Have you ever sent nudes or received any, and if so were they shown to others or kept personal(as the agreement typically is)?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Yes.

but to people who don't know me and not with my face or anything that can identify me. That's how you make sure that shit doesn't mess with your daily life.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
if you PM me I'll tell you.

Give me a minute to fluff myself. BRB BB.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Ive sent a pic of one of my testicles once to all my snapchat contacts
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by theguitarist
Yes.

but to people who don't know me and not with my face or anything that can identify me. That's how you make sure that shit doesn't mess with your daily life.

No face is the golden rule of sending nudes.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Trowzaa
yeah, i'm one of those wanking guys on omegle
For some reason, you can always find a waking guy when playing Uno on Xbox Live at like 2 in the morning.
i do. u wanna hmu boo?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Joshua Garcia
For some reason, there's always a waking guy when playing Uno on Xbox Live at like 2 in the morning.

The shit you see on UNO cams gets a lot more odd than that. UNO on XBL is a weird place, man.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Joshua Garcia
For some reason, you can always find a waking guy when playing Uno on Xbox Live at like 2 in the morning.

+1

Never sent anything of my testicles, have received nudes.
Sail upon the open skies
Yeah.

Feels weird looking at the picture afterwards.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
I'm a guy and don't have the body of a greek god, so no chick gives a shit. Though I think one time I took a blurry ass pic of part of my dick for some chick but I was drunk and it was a few years ago. I wish I could meet more women that don't send them and won't ever. I've gotten a few semi nudes. Only full nudes from my first gf but she was nasty and barely a women so there was nothing to see
I can't be bothered to spend time trying to take pictures of my genitalia.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I would send for the shits n gigs... If I didnt hate my body
- Frank Castle
Quote by Eladamri
I don't understand why one would to be honest. Better things to do with my time.

Because sexy time. That's why.
Quote by theguitarist
Yes.

+1
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Depends on how much money was offered.

65¢

Take it or leave it
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
This "body conscious" stuff is depressing me. It's just skin, baby, I've seen naked people of all shapes and sizes but it never makes me feel weird.. maybe that's weird. I've sent one before but only to one girl that I was dating and only because she moved away. Of what I've received I've never shown anyone else. Some of them have face and I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's reputation.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
This "body conscious" stuff is depressing me. It's just skin, baby

Yeah but you're thin (judging by your profile pic).
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by HypernovaGlow
This "body conscious" stuff is depressing me. It's just skin, baby, I've seen naked people of all shapes and sizes but it never makes me feel weird.. maybe that's weird. I've sent one before but only to one girl that I was dating and only because she moved away. Of what I've received I've never shown anyone else. Some of them have face and I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's reputation.
Some of us have had experiences or periods in our lives which have lead to us being uncomfortable with how we look on an illogical, emotion-based level. It's nice for you that you haven't experienced that, but don't be so egocentric.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by loose bowels
Yeah but you're thin (judging by your profile pic).

I dont hate my fat I hate my skin
- Frank Castle
Quote by Banjocal
Some of us have had experiences or periods in our lives which have lead to us being uncomfortable with how we look on an illogical, emotion-based level. It's nice for you that you haven't experienced that, but don't be so egocentric.

I'm not trying to seem egocentric. I'm saying that there are people out there who appreciate the human form no matter what. Everyone is different and from where I'm standing that's a beautiful thing - sure there are judgemental people out there but the depressing part is that their opinions matter at all to you. People can be cruel but that's no reason to not respect yourself.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
sure there are judgemental people out there but the depressing part is that their opinions matter at all to you. People can be cruel but that's no reason to not respect yourself.
1. You've clearly never experienced social anxiety.
2. It's not necessarily about how it appears to others.

Are you joking? People's minds don't work that black and white. People with anxiety, depression, low self esteem and the like aren't able to do that for different reasons

You may not be trying to be egocentric, but you are.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
1. You've clearly never experienced social anxiety.
2. It's not necessarily about how it appears to others.

Are you joking? People's minds don't work that black and white. People with anxiety, depression, low self esteem and the like aren't able to do that for different reasons

You may not be trying to be egocentric, but you are.

Wrong on all accounts. I understand perfectly. When I was 12 I weighed 200+lbs and felt that it did affect my social life. That being said, I found a lot of people who were excepting of me because body image was the last thing on their minds. Dude, if you're here, you probably are a decent musician and from my experience(even when i was a bit heavy) that's a quality that overrides the way most people view body image. I'm just saying it helps to focus on your "best" qualities(not saying that body image is really a quality that matters at all) and other people will see you for those qualities. Sure there are ignorant people out there that have ****ed up priorities but they are more ugly than any body could ever be. I'm just letting you know where I stand while trying to be aware of and understand other life experiences.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Page 1 of 3