strangely taboo topic
how does the extermination of culture in favor of progress sit with you?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Worked pretty well when we founded America, and Australia.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Globalization is happenin, and gonna keep happenin, so just deal with it. If you dont want your culture to die well maybe you shoulda gotten a better culture
i was born in america so i'm all for it. especially if it's the archaic parts of "culture" like girls not being allowed to go to school with boys.

innocuous things like having a dumb parade every year, that's okay
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
ok with it as long as we document and understand the old cultures, old traditions die and new ones take their place
Only the best elements of each culture will survive to create one super culture. RIP France.
What will be interesting is when the world becomes one world state plus the swiss
I don't like when people say that globalization destroys culture. It merely changes it. Some of the most well known cultural practices are a result of globalization. For instance, tempura is a famous Japanese food that people love to get at sushi bars and Japanese restaurants, but tempura was actually imported to Japan from Portugal. The more you know.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't like when people say that globalization destroys culture. It merely changes it. Some of the most well known cultural practices are a result of globalization. For instance, america is a famous world country that people love to talk about at sports bars and right wing restaurants, but america was actually imported to america from england. The more you know.

Damn straight man
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't like when people say that globalization destroys culture. It merely changes it. Some of the most well known cultural practices are a result of globalization. For instance, tempura is a famous Japanese food that people love to get at sushi bars and Japanese restaurants, but tempura was actually imported to Japan from Portugal. The more you know.

dis nigga
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.