So last night I started playing gigs again and the first one was in a church... I'm 20 so the band had me go through the side door with my equipment so no one would ask any questions.

Between sets I'd sit at on the seat with the band and I pray while they don't (Got nothing against that, I just know how I sound playing in my room after a couple prayers) and at the altar the attractive nun and I were making eyes

Now, being 20 and not so experienced in church culture, what would you do? I know she's got a job to do and has to stay past closing to clean the place but it seemed like she was interested in me... Or that I was a guitar player... Or something... And I was trying to get packed and out of there quick before someone really gets a good normal look at me so I couldn't really hang around

So, church attending UG-ers, how do you get the nun when she's working and not creepily waiting for her in the parking lot like so many horny drunks probably have before
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Nuns only pretend to like you so they can get more of your money foo
Sail upon the open skies
id do a hot nun but unfortunately thats like scammin on gods woman or somthing and im pretty sure hes smithed for less

but i dunno go for it
just try not to be creepy
Quote by angusfan16
Nuns only pretend to like you so they can get more of your money foo

...for the offering plate.

OT:
1/10, TS.
Quote by So-Cal
there's no point even trying you wont get nun

I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
#1 Why are you even there
#2 Maybe you think she's making eyes with you, you prick
#3 Im just playin with ya
#4 Just play your music guitar boy..
#5 Sometimes it's better to eat half a sandwich than the whole thing and eat the rest later.
#6 If you enjoy peanut butter on tomatoes, who cares.
#7 You probably forgot how important it was to wash behind the ears
#8 Leave your dog alone, it's sleeping dang it!
#9 Learn to enjoy coffee
#10 Sometimes you don't need to get fries with that.
I don't understand what being 20 has anything to do with going in the side door so no one asks questions...

But yeah, So-Cal wins.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

My dad was a nun.

When he was in court they asked him what his occupation was and he said 'nun'.
Masturbating to this song is about as close as you're gonna get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZHR2UB-tI
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by rolandroi
So last night I started playing gigs again and the first one was in a church... I'm 20 so the band had me go through the side door with my equipment so no one would ask any questions.

Between sets I'd sit at on the seat with the band and I pray while they don't (Got nothing against that, I just know how I sound playing in my room after a couple prayers) and at the altar the attractive nun and I were making eyes

Now, being 20 and not so experienced in church culture, what would you do? I know she's got a job to do and has to stay past closing to clean the place but it seemed like she was interested in me... Or that I was a guitar player... Or something... And I was trying to get packed and out of there quick before someone really gets a good normal look at me so I couldn't really hang around

So, church attending UG-ers, how do you get the nun when she's working and not creepily waiting for her in the parking lot like so many horny drunks probably have before

So, let me get this straight, you are yourself a religious person (as evidenced by your praying) and you wish to tempt a nun away from her vows?

Aren't you worried about the consequences? She's a nun, a 'bride of Christ', she's married to 'God' fer cryin' out loud. Y'know, 'God', the 'all powerful', 'all seeing' entity who wiped out almost all of humanity with a flood because the people weren't doing as he wanted them to... that's one angry husband you don't want on your ass.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Sep 9, 2013,