About 6 months back I picked up a Godin Duet Nylon Multiac (amazing guitar), however I'm used to playing much heavier gauge strings and am looking for something that would be an equivalent for Classical guitar.

I have tried most of D'Addario going up to their 'harder' set of strings, as well as a 1 or 2 other brands but I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
I've heard good things about Hannabach strings, and when searching for them on ebay I discovered they make every tension of every set.

I also bought a supposedly high tension GHS set which I'm waiting to be delivered to me, so I'll let you know about that.

Said that, you'd probably be better off asking about this stuff in the acoustic forum, y' know.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Hmm true but strings fall under accessories, still thanks for the suggestion I may pick up a pair when I'm at my shop next.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by BigHeadClan
Hmm true but strings fall under accessories, still thanks for the suggestion I may pick up a pair when I'm at my shop next.

he's not being pedantic about which forum you post in. there are very few acoustic players who hang out here. you'll get more and better answers if you post in the acoustic guitar forum.
Quote by BigHeadClan

Posting about strings here is within the rules, it's just that about 99.99% of people who lurk in GG&A do it for amp pr0nz. The acoustic forum will have more classical players who can help out.