Poll: Best show on Comedy Central right now...
Poll Options
View poll results: Best show on Comedy Central right now...
The Daily Show
11 18%
South Park
19 32%
The Colbert Report
9 15%
Tosh.0
3 5%
Workaholics
11 18%
Key & Peele
2 3%
Brickleberry
1 2%
The Jeselnik Offensive
1 2%
Inside Amy Schumer
1 2%
Other (The Burn With Jeff Ross, Drunk History, etc.)
2 3%
Voters: 60.
Page 1 of 2
Of all the original programs currently being aired on Comedy Central, which do you think is the best right now?

For me, I think the best one right now would be Workaholics. Not all of their episodes are winners, but it's been decent most of the time, and it's gotten some pretty hard laughs out of me.

If I were to pick overall, I'd say South Park, but I'm not giving it my vote because it passed its prime quite a while ago.

Also, I hate that Jeselnik guy.
Last edited by The Madcap at Sep 9, 2013,
i can't pick a favorite, but Tosh.0, Workaholics, Drunk History, Daily Show, and Colbert are all great right now.

worst show? a toss-up between Anthony Jeselnik's ****ing shitshow and Amy Schumer's.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Oh forgot about The Daily Show and Colbert

And yea, Jeselnik and Schumer are awful. Tosh was good at the start but I haven't watched it in a year or two because he's out of ideas.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Oh forgot about The Daily Show and Colbert

And yea, Jeselnik and Schumer are awful. Tosh was good at the start but I haven't watched it in a year or two because he's out of ideas.

i watch Tosh every now and then. i stick by him because i still love Completely Serious.

the new episode the other day was pretty funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
the final Futurama episode made me sad.
South Park. It's also the only reason CC exists and remains in existence.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've been watching Drunk History lately and find it really funny. The whole concept is cool with the narrative and actors portrayal. I like that Drunk History uses some pretty big names in the comedy world.
the daily show, although I think that comparing it (& colbert), with the other shows on the channel is silly/pointless given its content & frequency of new episodes. textbook apples & oranges.
none of those are really very funny, old South Park was good and Colbert's OKAY
sunbather is shit
Quote by WCPhils
Nathan For You

And then South Park

Is Nathan still even on? It was by far the best show but I never see any ads for it

EDIT: apparently the new season airs next year
Last edited by chev311e at Sep 9, 2013,
Nathan for You by far. Then Drunk History. Then Key and Peele. I'm not counting the Daily Show/Colbert cuz those go without saying.

Of all time, Stella probably. There was some really good shows on Comedy Central, but lately it's all panel shows and sketch. That's why it's cool when they take a chance on a weird, creative show like Nathan for You and it works out for them. Cuz maybe they'll keep taking chances.

Adult Swim tends to be better overall.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Colbert has always made me laugh.
Can't say the same about the others (except maybe Workaholics)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I gave it to Workaholics for Kyle's acting. South Park, Daily Show, and Colbert are pretty much tied with it for me. I like the network most of the time so the choice was hard.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
does south park or futurama can't i mean futurama just ended and south park is coming back
Key and Peele and Workaholics. South Park, the Daily Show, and the Colbert Report are just mainstays at this point.
South Park
.. you cant **** with the deep life lessons it offers if you can see through the sarcasm of course.
The Daily Show and Colbert Report have always been funny, mostly because the news provides an endless goldmine of comedy.
I've always hated South Park, i genuinely don't understand how people like it.

Tosh.0 isn't funny. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but i really don't like most US stand ups. That Jeff Dunham (not sure on spelling) guy, who's a ventriloquist, he's not funny either. Somehow they both managed to get onto the UK Comedy Central, so they must be big in the US .

Friends/Rules of Engagement/early Two & a Half men.
Manchester United
Idk about now but my favorite series that they've shown is OFF THE AIR. I still watch that all the time online.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like Tosh. I watched the first seasons, stopped for a while. He changed the setup a bit and I noticed he pushes the envelope in shock value a lot more now.
I still love the Comedy Central roasts. Even though the last one wasn't nearly as awesome, they're still really entertaining.

The best channels are now just lame reruns. Spike doesn't play MXC anymore and has a shitty powerblock, G4 plays nothing but American Ninja Warrior.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
None of the above. Breaking Bad.

SUCK IT MADMEN

With absolute certainty, it is The Daily Show.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Pretty sure we have the moral obligation to hunt down and gut those who voted for tosh.0 .
Nathan For You. So glad that an oddball show got the chance to continue after they blew it so many times...Stella, Dog Bites Man, Crossballs.

Weird commonality between those last two? The final episodes never aired and haven't ever been released to the public.
Nathan For You. Key and Peele. Kroll Show's good sketches were ****ing hysterical, but there were a lot of shitty ones. I like Amy Schumer a lot too.
Workaholics or Drunk History, for sure. A lot of the others suck, to be honest.

FX is where it's at (The Americans, The Bridge, Archer, etc)
My God, it's full of stars!
^what's the deal with the bridge? I hate their commercials cos they're ******ed so I've never watched it.

However, Legit and The League are the tits.
Quote by progdude93
^what's the deal with the bridge? I hate their commercials cos they're ******ed so I've never watched it.

However, Legit and The League are the tits.

The Bridge is fantastic.
My God, it's full of stars!
The Bridge is the funniest show on TV
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Bridge is an unintentional comedy

EDIT: ^ Oh wow
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't know what Brickleberry is
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I don't know what Brickleberry is
Trust me, bruther, you don't wanna know.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

how does jeselnik have a vote? him and schumer are ****ing horrible.

Crossballs was the best ever.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
South Park is dead. I agree with TS, not all Workaholic episodes are winners, but some episodes i've killed myself laughing so hard.Daily Show, Colbert and Key&Peele are alos pretty good. Tosh is 50/50. Brickleberry is ****ing disgusting and along with Jeselnik, they try too hard to be offensive.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Page 1 of 2