Page 1 of 2
smoke weed
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You have to kiss Kensai on his left asscheek.

Too bad he's not alive anymore...

Except on Facebook
Gotta be a cool cat.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Do LSD.

Actually, you don't.

You know why? Cause you're TS.

That's why, bitch,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You need to have UG plus to be able to have animated avatars, otherwise it will just set it to the first frame of the gif
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
You need to have UG plus to be able to have animated avatars, otherwise it will just set it to the first frame of the gif

Really? That's dumb
If you buy UG Value Economy Brand Plus, you can have a gif that's just two frames alternating and hope nobody notices you're a cheapskate.
Quote by entity0009

I don't have UG Plus ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I don't have UG Plus ?

So how'd you do it? YOu just uploaded a GIF? Where did you upload it from?
idk man mine just started to thrust out of nowhere.

unanticipated thrusting is the best type of thrusting.
PM a mod, and remember to make it really aggressive because they'll ignore you otherwise
You have purchased Great Value UG. You need to go on itunes and download UG Plus w/ shitty threads included to upload GIFs. tuff world, man.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by macashmack
Is there any way around the UG plus?
If not how do I get UG plus?
Submit a bunch of tabs. That's what I did and I got a free lifetime subscription.

You've gotta earn your .gif darnit.
You don't need UG Plus.

Just get a gif within the limits and upload it. Try posting your gif image here or in the avatar exchange thread.
Quote by Andrea55
You don't need UG Plus.

Just get a gif within the limits and upload it. Try posting your gif image here or in the avatar exchange thread.

I did that but it just shows the polar bear in one shot, it's supposed to show the polar bear biting the walrus' throat.
Wish I could tell you what you're doing wrong. I've never had that problem...

Maybe you need to level up.
Quote by macashmack
it's supposed to show the polar bear biting the walrus' throat.
Why the heck would you want something like that? Like, is that supposed to be funny or something? I really don't get it.
Hang upside down and count backwards from 909
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
Hang upside down and count backwards from 909

If I hang upside down that looks like 606. Do I count backwards from 909 or 606?
Quote by WCPhils
Just use a Gif.....

****ing christ phils don't understate the complexity of creating a perfect gif for an avatar

took me four and a half months to get the color scheme of this avatar to look right on UG, and that was before I even started to try to cut it to size
Page 1 of 2