hi . i'm going to buy line 6 m 13 in guitar center/sam ash and i wondered if i can get discount / good deal and not the currect price from the site. can i? and how can i do it?
i'm adding an exp pedal. 80$ max what do you recommand¿
If you want a good deal on an M13 buy a used one from any local or online classified.

Otherwise, sign up for the GC email list, they send out coupons every couple of weeks and have a major sale every few months.
i dont want to buy used .. a little dumb.. is there room for igotiation in gc? or maybe there are stores with lower prices in nyc?
MF has $75 off $399 and up right now. Show that to your GC guy and ask to match. Or just order online from MF.
+1, I think that both samash and GC will price match, just make sure to bring the ad with you.

Quote by alonbas
i dont want to buy used .. a little dumb.. is there room for igotiation in gc? or maybe there are stores with lower prices in nyc?

GC does negotiate a bit, but probably won't on a lower priced item like the M13. Doesn't hurt to try though, just go in and see if you can work out a deal. The m13 will probably sell for the same price at most stores, but again, it doesn't hurt to shop around for the best price.
You won't be able to negotiate below that $75 off promo. That's the way to go, and if you order from MF online you (probably) won't have to pay tax.
Quote by alonbas
hi . i'm going to buy line 6 m 13 in guitar center/sam ash and i wondered if i can get discount / good deal and not the currect price from the site. can i? and how can i do it?
i'm adding an exp pedal. 80$ max what do you recommand¿

craigslist!!!

you'd be surprised the stuff you can find on there. its been proven.
Just go to the site. Buy both there for the $75 off and they have free shipping. Don't even bother with GC.
I think you should buy used from GC. I've returned used things there before (to a different store I bought from by the way), absolutely no problem. You have 30 days to make sure nothing's wrong, so you're not going to lose anything.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
i do not live in america im nor europe so i cant return.. how can i see in the internet the 75 dicount? and i cant order from mf cause i wont be able to try it
Quote by alonbas
tnx do you have some offers for an exp pedal up to 80$?

M-Audio EXP for$30.
Quote by alonbas
i do not live in america im nor europe so i cant return.. how can i see in the internet the 75 dicount? and i cant order from mf cause i wont be able to try it

Line 6 doesn't participate in the sale, so it doesn't matter. For what it's worth you can try it anywhere you want. They aren't going to be different from one store to another. Unless it's used I guess.
Quote by D_M_I
Line 6 doesn't participate in the sale, so it doesn't matter. For what it's worth you can try it anywhere you want. They aren't going to be different from one store to another. Unless it's used I guess.

If you call they will usually give it to you on any product, but you can't do it online.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin