Everyone I know says I do. I listen to a lot of psychedelic stuff. But does that make me a hippy? Do hippies even still exist? Was this even worth creating a thread over?
¯\_()_/¯
What bands are we considering "Hippy music"? Why make the thread is you weren't even going to list at least a few bands?
this is the time and the place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Grace slick(lead singer there) used to be soooo hoott
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Maybe you do listen to "hippy music". If you gave some examples it would be easier to tell. But you're definitely not a hippy. If you were, you'd know about it. And no, it wasn't worth creating a thread over. But for some reason I deemed it to be a thread worth posting in. Probably because I like hippy music. But I'm not a hippy.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Sep 10, 2013,
No you are not a hippie. I am one of the last remaining hippies on earth. Do you own a lot of tie dye? Do you smoke a lot of blunts? Are you or were you ever a veggiematariun? Do you own all 11 Beatles albums? Have you seen the yellow submarine? Do you smoke a lot of blunts? Do you have lots of unprotected sex with lots of women? Do you even Grateful Dead? Play guitar? Have long hair? Wear bracelets? Flip flops? Headbands? Do you paint? How many hits of LSD have you consumed? Can you roll a joint with your dick? I don't think you're a hippie.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What bands are we considering "Hippy music"? Why make the thread is you weren't even going to list at least a few bands?

Grateful Dead, Mazzy Star, Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, ect.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti

Hah, no...maybe hipster, but not hippy.
Quote by MetalMullet
Hah, no...maybe hipster, but not hippy.

Yes these bands are sooooo hipster
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by CaptainCanti

hippie music? those bands?

lol
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
the whole hippy movement was about more than just any music related to psych rock

oh and check out Parson Sound they be ballin
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by CaptainCanti

Yeah, youre not a hippie my any stretch of the term. Try oh i like the beatles, pink floyd, mgmt, jimi hendrix, jefferson airplane, bob marley, maybe the doors, maybe some ambient feel good music, stuff you can put on while smoking a blunt in the grass
Quote by CaptainCanti

You're not a hippy. You aren't even close to a hippy. Stop thinking that you listen to hippy music.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.