I was browsing on National Geographic's facebook page and found a link to this artist's page. This is some of the most creative shit I have ever seen. His artwork consists of hand-painted hands and arms that are composited into a single image. The only downside is the obvious advertisement in each picture...

https://www.facebook.com/GuidoDanielepagina?directed_target_id=0

I really just had to share something so creative and awesome.

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
thats just too cool
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
So those are all actual people's hands? Not him drawing hands? The one with the waves just doesn't look like real hands.
Quote by chev311e
So those are all actual people's hands? Not him drawing hands? The one with the waves just doesn't look like real hands.

Legit

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Now that is some beautiful art
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm ashamed that I am not impressed =| It's just as cool to me as on paper. Along with other body art.
The lizard and leaves one is crazy, it actually tricked me and I didn't see the hands at first same with the Egyptian one
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I wouldn't have minded the advertisement so much, but it's AT&T lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by StewieSwan
I was browsing on National Geographic's facebook page and

Wow.
I'm actually more impressed by how good the photographer was. Perfect lighting in every situation.
Some of them have to be drawings. How did he get so many hands into an area like that in the snake one? Unless they weren't attached to anyone...

edit: V that too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 11, 2013,
That's the most awkward product placement I ever seen
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Phazon
I'm ashamed that I am not impressed =| It's just as cool to me as on paper. Along with other body art.

I'm impressed, it's harder to paint on an uneven surface like someone's skin than an even surface like paper on a board, which is usualy why body art tends to look a bit cartoony.
Hands down the best thing I have seen all day
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by 10gaugetele

'MURICA!!!!

That's not the bird. This looks more like a bird. Maybe he could do that and then I could come up behind him?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Todd Hart
Some of them have to be drawings. How did he get so many hands into an area like that in the snake one? Unless they weren't attached to anyone...

edit: V that too.

Like I said in OP, some of them are composite images.

Quote by metal4eva_22

Wow.

Is there something wrong with that?
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017