Hi All

I find myself more and more liking music at is purest (haha) by that I mean without singers/lyrics. I seem to find myself more and more listening to the likes of Satriani, Paco etc.

So I was wondering, back in the day I had this album called Expresso Guitar by Martin Winch (a New Zealander). He took popular songs, removed the lyrics and just played the melodies on his guitar... Was pretty nice.

I looked him up but thats the only one he has.

So I am wondering surely there are other artists/albums like this, well known songs with the singing removed and replaced by melody played on other instruments (a sax would sound awesome I think, but anything else would be great).

Any suggestions??

And failing that, what are some awesome artists I should get into who don't have lyrics? (I'm pretty open to most types of music as long as its good, well written music)

Cheers
La Nike Air Python inspirée par une combinaison de la Air Jordan 2, <a href="http://www.runningpascher.fr/asics-gel-noosa-tri-6-c-19.html">asics gel noosa tri 6 homme</a> Air Force 22 chaussures, en 1987, cette chaussure a été une rare édition limitée disponible à la vente, qui se transforme en espadrilles pour la première fois depuis le stade « tendance », chaussures en cuir blanc pour fabriquer des chaussures en gros, avec une grande serpentine coratif, sans logo Swoosh. Version de retour, complexe composée du serpent Python Nike Air conservé son classique jeu de motifs et textures et son cuir de haute qualité pour fabriquer des chaussures.