For me, I always seem to have one song that I can't get out of my head no matter how many times I listen to it. I do have a bit of a problem though, my dad is the kind of person that gets himself set on loving one song and won't stop listening until he's completely burnt it out for himself.

It's really annoying for the rest of the family, but he's always having a blast... and I think I got that from him. I do the same thing

Right now for me it's Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala.

Yours? What's that one song that is completely consuming your life right now? OR just whatever you have stuck in your head at the moment.
Twilight Zone by Golden Earring.

Heard that song in the bar one too many times and now listen to it constantly.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I love that song!

Right now it's Gangnam Style because I just played it on Dance Central and I memorized all the moves
cat
Carry on my Wayward My Wayward Son by Kansas I believe. It's stuck in my head because it plays in the show Supernatural and I'm totally addicted to it.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Right now it's "Yet Another Movie" by Pink Floyd.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
There's never really that one song that gets stuck in my head. I get riffs or melodies stuck in my head sometimes but never for very long.
My mind kinda morphs songs together - particularly when I don't know where it goes after a certain section.
signature
"She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd

LEAVE ME ALONE!
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Two or three weeks ago I was singing Paparazzi to myself every ten minutes after I watched Lady Gaga's piano version of it. But a few days ago I got Tower of Babel by Elton John stuck in my head now thats all I hear.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
As We Enter by Nas and Damian Marley.

Listened to it loads over the last couple of days and now its stuck in my head permanently.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
It depends on what I'm listening to at the time, right now it's Futures by Jimmy Eat World.
Do I Wanna Know, R U Mine and Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High by Arctic Monkeys, I've got those 3 songs on my ipod I'm waiting for the record to arrive and then it'll probably be that whole album
Blister in the Sun by The Violent Femmes for sure

LET MEEE GOOOO OOOOOOOONN LIIIKE III BLIIIISTERRR INN THA SUUUUUUN
Gear:
Ibanez GSA60 Guitar through Zoom G1Xon to Vox VT40+
Ibanez SR300 Bass to Acoustic B100