Hey. Sorry for asking a dumb question, but is there a way I can use the chord-library/diagram interactive app thing that is shown on tabs on the UG website? but like just access the whole thing and look up any chord and hear it and see variations etc.?

When I'm looking at a tab on here, the chord-popup thing is great, and I can click to show more variations, but I want to view chords that are not listed in the tab I'm viewing. I've tried just googling chords and some sites are OK, most are a bit crap. I like the UG chord thing and how it plays the chord and offers up variations easily and stuff.

Is there a way to get into the chord thing itself?

i.e. I'm playing along to Midnight Oil's Beds are Burning (thanks to one of your user-contributed tabs), against a live youtube video, and I want to find some diagrams for a d# chord because in the video it's not just the bass player who slides up to a d#, the guitar does too.
Last edited by cssnetworks at Sep 11, 2013,
I believe it is part of the UG Tools app or whatever. I believe it is on apple and android app stores.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I believe it is part of the UG Tools app or whatever. I believe it is on apple and android app stores.

Ah right, I'm just meaning for my PC web browser.
I believe they want you to spend money on their shit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I believe they want you to spend money on their shit.

LOL. I'm not against spending money on things, especially if the price is reasonable and affordable (lost track of how many music CDs with AutoRIP I've been buying off Amazon lately), but it sounds like there are only Apple/Android apps, and I am sitting at my computer in the conservatory and that doesn't run any of these kind of "apps" per se. Actually, tell a lie, it runs Windows 8, but I have strong principles against that side of Windows 8 (metro, apps, accounts, etc.), so I wouldn't be buying a metro app anyway, and besides, I just want another tab open in my Chrome browser with the chord system on it.

So, if paying to be a "UG Plus" member would give me access to the chord system as long as I sign into the site (wouldn't mind changing my username first though.. it's silly at the moment), then I would happily pay up, presuming we were talking a marginal fee, but "apps" are not what I'm looking for.