Page 1 of 5
Hey guys i made some minecraft episodes and put them on youtube. If you search for my youtube name SuperDeadlybeast16 youll find the videos that i have created. the videos might be suckish because i have a suckish camera. Also subscribe to my Youtube Page and leave comments people and finally hit the thumbs up button below the videos thx. And this thread will be of use to me to let yall know when i have uploaded knew videos on my Youtube page. So i hope that yall enjoy them.
You can kiss my ass
Quote by captainsnazz
Hey MusicLord how are you doing man?

hey snazz im been doing good thanks for asking
You can kiss my ass
Quote by captainsnazz
That's good to hear. Why don't you come in the chat thread any more? We all miss you.

not everyone missed me some people wanted me out of the thread and never to come back so i took a break from the thread for a few months
You can kiss my ass
Quote by WCPhils
hi snazz, how's it goin'?

I'm really good* thanks Phillies, how are you doing today?

*this good:

Quote by MusicLord16
not everyone missed me some people wanted me out of the thread and never to come back so i took a break from the thread for a few months

Well all of those nasty people are gone now so you can come back
MusicLord, I'm worried about you. Why are you friends with someone named xTHUGNFICENTx

They don't sound like such a good influence. Is he why you don't come around anymore??

Quote by MusicLord16
wait bob have u seen my minecraft episodes already

Yes and I'm very disappointed in you
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
MusicLord, I'm worried about you. Why are you friends with someone named xTHUGNFICENTx

They don't sound like such a good influence. Is he why you don't come around anymore??

no bob thats his xbox name and he is a cool person and it was my own decision to leave the threads for a while
You can kiss my ass
Hey GayLord, give me several good reasons to subscribe to you.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yes and I'm very disappointed in you

well i am sorry ok. i dont have the proper stuff that i need to make this video awesome. also i am new to making videos on youtube ok gosh
You can kiss my ass
Quote by WCPhils
that's nice snazz

Im doin' this good :

Wow, I think I am actually doing that good too now since I just started watching the majestic adventures of SuperDeadlybeast16 and xTHUGNIFICINTx

It's really good man I wish I could make a mine craft video this good. You should make more and try to be a professional.
Quote by MusicLord16
the videos might be suckish because i have a suckish camera.

Why the hell would you bother with a camera when there are a million PC screen recording tools out there?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by captainsnazz
Wow, I think I am actually doing that good too now since I just started watching the majestic adventures of SuperDeadlybeast16 and xTHUGNIFICINTx

It's really good man I wish I could make a mine craft video this good. You should make more and try to be a professional.

what do you mean by professional and i am going to make more
You can kiss my ass
Quote by captainsnazz
His name is actually anus fan. He just made a mistake when he registered.

Would UG even allow me to have anus in my name? Haha.

And yea musiclord, its a problem cuz youve been gone too long
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by muffinduck01
Why the hell would you bother with a camera when there are a million PC screen recording tools out there?

maybe because i dont have a pc that has a cam
You can kiss my ass
Quote by angusfan16
Would UG even allow me to have anus in my name? Haha.

And yea musiclord, its a problem cuz youve been gone too long

i thought you always hated me angus and thought i was a creeper and stuff like that?
You can kiss my ass
Quote by captainsnazz
I think you could make money from making videos like this

that sounds like a good idea ill think about that
You can kiss my ass
Quote by MusicLord16
well i am sorry ok. i dont have the proper stuff that i need to make this video awesome. also i am new to making videos on youtube ok gosh

I'm very disappointed you're spending time with the likes of xthugtasticx

What happened to that boy? What was his name? angeltastic?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by MusicLord16

...what?

I mean why are you not recording the gameplay using FRAPS or some other streaming software? You don't need a camera and the quality is infinitely better.

EDIT: Oh, lol you're playing the Xbox version.

Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at Sep 11, 2013,
Quote by MusicLord16

Why don't you use decent screenshot recording software? Hell, even FRAPS is better than just pointing a camera at the screen.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Why don't you use decent screenshot recording software? Hell, even FRAPS is better than just pointing a camera at the screen.

maybe cause i dont have that software and u know what else i dont have to give u 5 reasons to subscribe me cause i am not going to sit here and beg for u to subscribe me im better than that and idc if u subscribe me or not.
You can kiss my ass
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I'm very disappointed you're spending time with the likes of xthugtasticx

What happened to that boy? What was his name? angeltastic?

what are you talking about
You can kiss my ass
Quote by MusicLord16
maybe cause i dont have that software and u know what else i dont have to give u 5 reasons to subscribe me cause i am not going to sit here and beg for u to subscribe me im better than that and idc if u subscribe me or not.

so much sass all of a sudden, it's almost thuglike. it's thugtastic, that's what it is.

wait

Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by MusicLord16

whoa dude

chill out

put the gun down

dude

whoa
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
so much sass all of a sudden, it's almost thuglike. it's thugtastic, that's what it is.

wait

no im just tired of the way people talk to me and im not going to stand for it. Im a different person now before i left
You can kiss my ass
At least you're trying to get yourself out there.

I know there are some screen capture things for like €80 that you can use to record Xbox play by hooking it up to a laptop.
Quote by Bazz22
whoa dude

chill out

put the gun down

dude

whoa

oh bazz haha
You can kiss my ass
Page 1 of 5