I bought a TS9 (preowned) and it arrived today, so I plug it in and turn it on and all I can hear is hissing coming through the amp, no matter what I put the settings at. I've changed the battery so it isn't that, and it isn't the leads as the guitar comes through the amp like normal when the pedal is turned off.

Anyone know what the problem could be? And is it an easy(ish) fix?

Thanks
sounds faulty... where did you buy it from? if it's from ebay or similar it might be worth contacting the seller.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I got it from a guitar/gear group on Facebook.. it sounds really dodgy when I think about it. I've messaged him for now but I was just wondering if there's anything I might be able to check that I haven't already
yeah.

there are people here far better than i am with electronics and troubleshooting, but you just need to watch that you don't try something which the seller can then come back and claim that you actually broke it.

i mean, as long as you've connected it correctly, it should work, kind of thing. assuming it was sold to you described as "working".
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?