Quote by LostLegion
Is the threesome man/woman/man, man/woman/woman, or man/man/man?

Whatever.
I'm finally 18!!!
Threesomes, that doesn't even limit you at all. It just means there's two other partners.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Blowjobs is the correct answer. What's your obsession with sex? I mean, you're obviously a virgin... just go ****, you're a girl(as far as I know) it shouldn't be that hard to get laid... unless your vagina looks like two elephant ears stuffed into a shoe.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I wasted more time than I'd like thinking about this. But....missionary. Just makes the most sense.
This thread is anal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Blowjobs is the correct answer. What's your obsession with sex? I mean, you're obviously a virgin... just go ****, you're a girl(as far as I know) it shouldn't be that hard to get laid... unless your vagina looks like two elephant ears stuffed into a shoe.

Quote by HypernovaGlow

Words of wisdom.
Quote by homeless-john
Y'know, if you ask your doctor then they can probably give you a couple of pamphlets to take home or something.

Haha, very funny
I'm finally 18!!!
Out of those four ?
Threesomes.
Out of any ?
Threesomes.

Because seriously, you can't expect a man to choose anything other than threesomes. It is the epitome of our 1980's-now male-defining culture.
Quote by entity0009
To be honest at this point I'd fucking accept any of them

Dry spells aren't that bad. Why the **** is the word **** censored? Is it really any worse than:
Shit, ****, bitch, asshole, or dick?

Edit: wow, cvnt is censored too... What is this world coming to?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Sep 11, 2013,
She has to be really clean though, no one wants this happening to your dick

Also, this confirms that TS would take it up the butt, girls wouldn't talk about anal if they didn't have an interest in it .
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Sep 11, 2013,
I've only ever stuck fingers in butts during sex. Anal is too fancy for me.

Once again, blowjobs is the correct response - it provides the most amount of pleasure with the least amount of work in most of my experience. Let that be a lesson to you, NL16, learn proper technique and leave as little to clean up as possible(if you're picking up what I'm laying down).

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Dry spells aren't that bad. Why the **** is the word **** censored? Is it really any worse than:
Shit, ****, bitch, asshole, or dick?

Edit: wow, cvnt is censored too... What is this world coming to?

Haha, yeah, I was mostly joking, I'm not some sex-desperate 17-year-old

I'm 22 >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
#jesuswept
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown