A cool and inspiring video of a time lapse from 2004-2013 of the progress of the new One World Trade Center. It should be completed some time this year, and open some time next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn11DWH_LEA
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Sep 11, 2013,
There's still a few more towers they're going to put up too. Going to make a trip to see the site hopefully next year.
Quote by Rossenrot
There's still a few more towers they're going to put up too. Going to make a trip to see the site hopefully next year.

Yep, and this is how the entire site is projected to look, with the completed 9/11 memorial and the four towers. It looks amazing.

Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Sep 12, 2013,
That was pretty cool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If you watch some windows in the background, certain rooms like to have their windows open a lot.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I saw this earlier. It's pretty rad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Momentosis
If you watch some windows in the background, certain rooms like to have their windows open a lot.

catch any people doin' it?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Watching a skyscraper being built and having it be one that is a significant part of the skyline is pretty cool.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
How the **** would you get those cranes down once they had finished the top?

Get an uglier, larger crane that can pierce to sky to move large cranes to the ground?

I don't agree with this as it is against God and maybe against nature.

This is just one angry mother expressing her views on the height of cranes and the height of blasphemy.
I've don't know anything about architecture, but that's a cool-ass looking building.

Quote by Various Artists
How the **** would you get those cranes down once they had finished the top?

You dismantle them and hand the parts down to the cranes below it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
You dismantle them and hand the parts down to the cranes below it.

Oh yes. I am so sorry. I didn't realise that teams upon teams of cranes were needed to dismantle larger cranes and would then require further cranes to dismantle those, each set of cranes smaller than the last until they compete, in scale, with atoms that God created.

Well here's a question: what do you do when you can't fit workers into a crane? hack them apart and hope their limbs are qualified enough to operate a crane? never minding if their arms and legs are actually sentient beings?

Or children instead of workers? then you're just putting children in control of machines that will most likely kill them and their families.

You sick worm.
Quote by Various Artists
Oh yes. I am so sorry. I didn't realise that teams upon teams of cranes were needed to dismantle larger cranes and would then require further cranes to dismantle those, each set of cranes smaller than the last until they compete, in scale, with atoms that God created.

Well here's a question: what do you do when you can't fit workers into a crane? hack them apart and hope their limbs are qualified enough to operate a crane? never minding if their arms and legs are actually sentient beings?

Or children instead of workers? then you're just putting children in control of machines that will most likely kill them and their families.

You sick worm.

hahaha
My God, it's full of stars!
i think the old buildings looked cooler to be honest

Nice. Someone should try a cluster of buildings that resembles quartz even more than this.
Quote by little_boy
I don't even want to think what would happen if someone threw an airplane at this one.

Controlled demolition
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
The youtuber who made this time lapse was clearly behind 9/11 just so he could make this video.

Let us completely ignore that youtube wasn't a thing back then.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
inb4 more people try to look cool by claiming to not care

but for real, that was pretty cool time lapse stuff is neat.
Who cares?
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by soundgarden1986
inb4 more people try to look cool by claiming to not care

but for real, that was pretty cool time lapse stuff is neat.

Quote by rolandroi
Who cares?

Not sure if intentional.

Anyway, that video was pretty cool. I saw the site when I went to NY earlier this year, the pools where the old towers used to be are awesome.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER