Page 1 of 4
There are quite a few posters who frequent this section of the forum enough to get a decent glimpse into their ideology/personality. My question to you is: Which poster(s) do you find you relate with best based off of their posts?

Now I await the "Which poster do you disagree with most?" thread.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I agree with pretty much all of Dreadnought's posts.

Relate to? Anusphilsfight
Sail upon the open skies
No one here really.
I find that for the most part i'm more "right wing" than most of the users here. Although I would not classify myself as being right on the political spectrum.
Also, as I imagine is the case with most people, I agree with some users about certain things and I disagree with those same users about other things. No one really fully aligns with my opinions/beliefs in every regard.
When he isn't mad at me for something, I'd say dread posts things that I agree with more than anyone else.
Quote by guitarxo
i dont like anyone

+1 you're all terrible
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
+1 you're all terrible

I'm not. I'm the best poster to ever grace this site.
this house is bitchin
Rossenrot

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Dread's the only other guy here I know who like outdoorsy stuff, but I don't know how similar we are in other categories. I relate to angusfan and lolmnt a lot on their rhetorical posts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
+1 you're all terrible

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I like can relate to most posters in the BrBa thread and also Arby911 and Dreadnought. Thrill-House seems pretty cool too.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by eGraham

You're probably my favorite from the BrBa thread, pal.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
idk the people from the gaming or baseball threads if i had to single out a user in particular itd probably be wcphils or bob_sacamano
I'm not really similar to any of you in terms of anything. That's ok, I still love most of you.
for real though, I can relate with most people in general unless they are cold and unfeeling (to me) so i suppose that extends to here online.

lolmnt, AJP, minty, and i guess everyone who posts in the male/female fashion threads win cuz I feel like we wouldn't ever run out of stuff to talk about

but I could say that about a lot of other people so idk i guess I like all or most of you unless I don't

it would be a lot easier to list the people I don't like but I don't want to do that.
cat
Mainly the guys from band threads (especially the BtBaM thread), but most people on here I can relate to in some way.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
+1 you're all terrible
Funny seing as your title literally says "stepcos drunken twin".

OT: I don't know. None of you can properly relate to me and vise versa or whatever.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 12, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
OT: I don't know. None of you can properly relate to me and vise versa or whatever.

This describes me perfectly..... It's like you're in my head
Quote by captainsnazz
Well unfortunately nobody except you is Joshua Garcia so it's a curse you'll have to live with
Ill bear this curse then. For the sake of humanity. May they all remember me and my sacrifice little. ;_;

Quote by whywefight
This describes me perfectly..... It's like you're in my head
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 12, 2013,
Quote by geanes
Chuckles.

this

ol' chuckles knows where it's at
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't really relate to anyone, and noone really relates to me. I'm a unique individual.jk
I'm finally 18!!!
I'd need emotions and body language and real life stuff to relate to anyone. Plus, I'm horrible at being internet so my personality doesn't translate at all (not that anyone's really does).
It's a process, not an event.
I dislike most of you.

Edit: I actually really like Hydra though.
Last edited by whoomit at Sep 12, 2013,
Quote by MetalMullet
Dreadnought, we both worship the flag and the U.S army!

lolwhat?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
lolwhat?
Oh, and this guy because we both messed up our usernames and have to live with it.
brad, madcap, whywefight, snazz, soundgarden on most things

Also, Dread a lot lately. Pretty much agree with 99% of his posts.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh, and this guy because we both messed up our usernames and have to live with it.

Woo for knowing that if an employer does a name check you're ****ed!

Oh, and if a future employer is reading this: I highly recommend you hire Todd, he's great.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by whoomit
I dislike most of you.

Edit: I actually really like Hydra though.

On topic

I don't know.

I kind of only really stay in the football thread and those people are all fun and rather nice.

Apart from that, Todd_hart and I usually agree on stuff. And fenderguy_696 or whatever his name is.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 4