My family ordered a window for our house from a window company. The salesman of this company came to our house, made the measurements, gave us a quote and we accepted ON THE TERMS THAT IT WOULD BE DELIVERED IN A WEEK. No deposit was made.

>The week passed. No window.

>We called again, they said they'd come in the afternoon. Afternoon came, no window.

>They said they'd come the next morning. Next morning came, no window.

>They said they'd come on that afternoon. Afternoon came, no window.

>They said they could deliver the window in two days. At this point we told them we didn't want the window because we couldn't trust that they'd come, plus, if they were this badly organised, we had no faith in their work.

>So the company boss called.

>He apologized profusely, said it was all his fault, and that we had only him to blame.

>We accepted the apology but said we didn't want the window.

>Boss kept pestering us. Told us to accept the window, or he'd take us to court.

>We said no.

>Today we got a letter from a lawyer asking us to pay full price for a window. Which we never received.

Now, we're getting in touch with a lawyer next week, he was busy this week. He briefly told us that we may be entitled to pay for a part of that window. We'll know more later.

So, we checked their reviews on the internet, and quite a few people say that company is a cowboy company and run by assholes. Sadly, we didn't see this before we called them as a friend had recommend them to us.

And what pisses me off, was the boss. He talked in a nice, soft voice, but he was very condescending. From the get-go he sounded like the kind of guy who goes to church every weekend and then goes home to beat his wife. Also, since his company is, supposedly, so shitty (and it seems to be that way, they build, insert and make shitty windows) I reckon that man has made money illegally in other "projects" and uses his business to launder his money. Basically, he's a cvnt.

So pit, what are some ideas to tarnish this company's reputation on the internet? Fill every review site with bad reviews? Make a Facebook group with a different account? How many proxxies should I get behind? How can I kill their parents and serve them as chilli? If I send them a bag of my pubes, can they trace them back to me?

Pls respond.
Complain about his company's drinking culture and tell him about how you're moving to Spain.
Did the terms you signed indicated that you would have to pay them regardless of receiving a window? Otherwise, I don't think that guy may have legal standing.

But I am just a guy, I could be wrong.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Learn to do it yourself. Seriously. Unless it's some ten foot tall stained glass window, it's a window. It's not hard to do.
I'd say if he takes you to court, get your side across - it can't be legal to have to pay when they broke their side of the contract too. Secondly, be careful to read reviews and small-print in future - think you already know that one. Beyond that, contact Trading Standards (or whatever it is in your country), and write bad reviews everywhere you can... tell everyone you know to be wary of the guy & his business...
Can't think of much else.
Find out where the company's boss lives and break all his windows, then bang his wife.
these guys are cunts.
also,

Quote by Wormholes
Learn to do it yourself. Seriously. Unless it's some ten foot tall stained glass window, it's a window. It's not hard to do.

this. it'll be worthwhile to learn how to do this kind of stuff yourself.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by angusfan16
Better call Saul

This. /Thread
Ibanez: RGD2127Z
Ibanez: RG1527
Ibanez: RG1570
Ibanez: S7420
Ibanez: JS100
Dean: Razorback Cemetery Gates
Peavey: 6505+
Fractal Audio: Axe FX II mark 2
Mesa Boogie: Recto 4x12

7>6! Join the 7-string legion!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
these guys are cunts.
also,

this. it'll be worthwhile to learn how to do this kind of stuff yourself.

I'd love to, but I dunno where/how to get the windows themselves.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'd love to, but I dunno where/how to get the windows themselves.

ask some local contractors and construction guys. even some landlords who do the rehabbing themselves will know. they'll all be, more than likely, happy to help you.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Did your family sign a contractual agreement on the purchase of the window?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What I do sometimes is I like to think mean thoughts about a person
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
If they phone again, don't hang up, but just leave the phone sitting for hours on end.

I suggested my sister do that in a similar situation to yours, and after that she never heard from the company again.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void