I'm looking to buy one locally in town, they're asking $350 for it. I'm thinking $300? Ebay says $350. The front, the only picture sent, looks mint. I just got the picture so I haven't actually been able to play it. Is it worth buying? It'd be a nice contrast to my more mellower Engl.

Thoughts?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Last edited by AWACS at Sep 12, 2013,
Have you checked out any comments on this amp on the web? The comments I saw indicated that people weren't too inspired by the sound.
you could score a silver faced champ pretty easily for $350, i actually found my blackface '64 champ for less that that so there are deals out there to be had. (i believe there is no difference between them, just cosmetics).

unless you've played that model and want it over the "champ" everyone usually thinks of when you say champ.
I'm not set on it by any means. Its just for sale locally. Nearest city is like 7 hours away, so theres not too much for gear where I am.

I'll definitely take a look around though. Thanks guys.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
i scored my blackface champ off of tgp forum classifieds. the owner was in new mexico, i'm in chicago.

then again i buy gear without trying it all the time and other people aren't up for that risk.