I actually pretty much only did the soundtrack, but still, I'd like to hear what you guys think.

This was made for the Ludum Dare, a competition in which a team has to make a game in 72 hours. To prevent the game from being prepared ahead of time, each team is assigned a theme that they will not know until the time period starts. Our theme was 10 seconds, so we made 10 Second Tofu. For those of you who aren't busy (and you're in The Pit, so probably not), I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

The one thing I disliked is that the user interface isn't explained that well. When you drag a "move" to the bar, while you have a move selected, you can rotate it using the arrow keys. I watched a video of somebody playing a bunch of games from the Ludum Dare, and when they got to ours, they seemed baffled by the interface. Otherwise, though, everyone's seemed to like the game; I'd love to hear what you guys think.
Interesting concept, but the move rotation doesn't seem to work all too well, at least when using the mouse instead of the arrow keys. It's a bit finicky. Needs a bit of touch up but it has potential.
That interface was very tricky to figure out. Agreed with the mouse not working the way it should thing. A lot of buttons aren't labeled when they should be. Could be a fun game if revised. Oh, and the music was decent too
I used to play on Kongregate
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...