So me and a buddy are going to the U.S.A! tomorrow! Travelling all up the west coast. Although I have no idea what we're gonna be doing. So does anyone from:

Los Angeles
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Seattle
Vancouver

have any recommendations for 2 rockin' Irish guys to do???
You remind me of that foreign guy with the cowboy hat who refers to John Wayne in everything and calls cheeseburgers Big American Cheeseburgers.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You
Should
Probably
Figure this
Shit out
Before
You
Plan
A
Trip

Much more fun when they get here and figure just how far apart Seattle and Los Angeles are.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Much more fun when they get here and figure just how far apart Seattle and Los Angeles are.

It's like talking to someone who doesn't know anything about China and them assuming you went to Beijing and Shanghai in the same day
Would've thought you were German judging by all of the smileys. They never smile in person, but they certainly like emoticons.
The west coast starts to go downhill after you get past the Rockies.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Ha I'm just excited!! And I know Seattle & L.A. are like thousands of miles apart it's not a road trip, we have planned it out where we're going and staying, just wondering if there's any cool places we should visit while we're over there! Like any metal/guitary type places that wouldn't really be advertised....I really should have said all that in the first post.
The EMP in Seattle is cool.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You
Should
Probably
Figure this
Shit out
Before
You
Plan
A
Trip

Where's the fun in that?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
My brother went to the East Coast on Wednesday. He's in New York, Orlando and then Miami. Today he went up the Empire and went around some park.
Quote by Baby Joel
Forget the
West Coast
The East Coast
Is much better

This
Is
Very
True
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JustRooster
The west coast starts to go downhill after you get past the Rockies.

That is both topographically and culturally incorrect.
You can't go to Seattle and not go up the Space Needle
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by Rossenrot
That is both topographically and culturally incorrect.

I know, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for a somewhat clever pun.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I know, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for a somewhat clever pun.

Shoulda said the Sierras.
Lived on the West Coast most of my life. Living in Victoria, BC, right now. Been up and down a few times. Vancouver I have mixed feelings about. I was born there, and have lived there on and off, but I don't really like it; the weather sucks, and it's dirty, but not in an endearing way. Seattle is clean, cool, and has a pretty similar, as you might expect, vibe. I'm always surprised at how hilly certain parts of Seattle are. Portland is just cool. Oregon on a whole is a really awesome, beautiful province. I've never had a bad time in Portland. San Fran I've only passed through briefly a couple times, but it's seemed nice. Vegas is exactly as vapid and dumb as you've heard, and it's glorious. LA I feel like I'm going to get killed most of the time, but the weather's nice. Really big streets. Once you get to San Francisco the West Coast starts to definitively change and becomes way more South-westy and the weather gets way nicer and more consistent. Cali is pretty. It's cool to look at. Enjoy. Victoria's nice aesthetically, too, but it's like the whole West-Coast vibe in one little town, which is terrible.
Last edited by SameOld at Sep 13, 2013,
Quote by joestrat5000
You can't go to Seattle and not go up the Space Needle

Do this for some great views, but just remember that on nice days it gets crowded and the lines get longer.

Other things you should do in Seattle:
- visit Pike Place Market, then go have a pint at The Pike.
- EMP is pretty cool, but the Sci-Fi Museum next door is a pretty awesome stop too.
- get a burger and a milkshake at Dicks. I recommend the one on Capitol Hill or the one in Queen Anne.
- check out Emerald City Guitars, they usually have some pretty sweet vintage stuff.
- check out Easy Street Records and Silver Platters.

and if you're willing to make a short hop out to Issaquah hit up the Triple XXX Rootbeer Drive-In. They have massive tasty burgers, draft rootbeer, and they do car shows on the weekends.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Montego Bay, San Luis Obispo, Yosemite, Santa Barbara, Portland, Humboldt
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Tostitos
and if you're willing to make a short hop out to Issaquah hit up the Triple XXX Rootbeer Drive-In. They have massive tasty burgers, draft rootbeer, and they do car shows on the weekends.

Does it look like this?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
traveling "all up the west coast"....

...stops in Vancouver.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You
Should
Probably
Figure this
Shit out
Before
You
Plan
A
Trip