Page 1 of 3
You know, there are these things like strawberries, chocolate, coffe, coca cola, and big titted girls that anyone seem to eat/drink/like.

And this shouldn't be limited to food and tits but all sort of stuff.

I begin.
I don't like coffee, and I don't like milk.
I can't even stand the smell of the second.

How 'bout ya, pit?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Soccer
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Big Bang Theory. Also, shit like the post below me.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Sep 13, 2013,
lolcats and shit
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
football (europe)..definitely. Facebook. Memes. All that shit around.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
lord of the rings
comics/super heroes
star wars
dungeons and dragons
mass effect, zelda, final fantasy, half life, bioshock, tons of other games
big band theory
football
musicals
ice cream cake

they like more or less everything i like, but i dont like most of what they like. which leads them to call me the one that doesnt like anything. i could write a novel about the stuff they like that i dont
They like shit stuff on the internet. Sometimes they'll show me a picture on their phones like it's the funniest thing ever and it just isn't and I don't even try to make out like it is and it's uncomfortable for everyone involved but they keep trying.
Not a big fan of Football (American), I still watch it every now and then with friends and some beers. Also, hunting.

Quote by intwernet
football (europe)..definitely. Facebook. Memes. All that shit around.

Stupid cat memes.
agree with you on the tits thing 100%. Ass is where it's at. First Person Shooters. I've hated them my whole life and I'm not sure why. I like LSD Dream Emulator, but first person for the most part is just trash
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Soccer, clubbing, beer (actually most alcoholic drinks, but especially beer), raisins.
dicks
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Freestyle rapping.
I used to like is and be really good but then one day I was like "this shit sucks".
They never thought that.
Facebook.

Facebook is stupid.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I'd say "life" but really I have a friend and that's it and asides from Tchaikovsky we agree on most everything
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Rossenrot
I never see my friends who smoke pot. They're goddamn boring.

all my friends who don't smoke pot are wieners.

OT: Archer i guess. not all my friends like it, but a few do. it's just not as funny as Frisky Dingo was at the time. or Sealab 2021.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by homeless-john
Drinking games. That's putting more steps between me and getting drunk. Why would I ever want that?

Because if done right, people are naked before the game is over and you're drunk.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Because if done right, people are naked before the game is over and you're drunk.

If anything, I want to see my friends with more clothes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
all my friends who don't smoke pot are wieners.

You know what? I'm gonna kick your ass.
Page 1 of 3