All of Deconstruction has that kind of vibe. Juular is metal, but it's not very heavy. Check out Strapping Young Lad if you want heavier.

You know what, do yourself a favor and check out all his stuff.
Quote by Rossenrot
All of Deconstruction has that kind of vibe. Juular is metal, but it's not very heavy. Check out Strapping Young Lad if you want heavier.

You know what, do yourself a favor and check out all his stuff.

I like Townsend's operatic vocal style, does SYL have that aspect? I remember listen to a song and being disappointed.
Quote by carnagereap666
I like Townsend's operatic vocal style, does SYL have that aspect? I remember listen to a song and being disappointed.

Not enough if that's what you want out of SYL. You can listen to "Almost Again" and hear it.
We're all alright!
Quote by carnagereap666

No, but in that case, there is a ton of his solo stuff that fits that criteria.

Check out "Kingdom" (Epicloud version)
Ziltoid has a lot of it too, like on "By Your Command" and the album "Addicted" is basically him and Anneke Van Giersbergen belting out cleaner tones.
Quote by carnagereap666

SYL does, but only on a few songs per album.

These include:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Check out all of Epicloud, Ki, Addicted, and Ghost. Those have alot of Operatic vocals

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
if you really like Deconstruction you should really get Ziltoid the Omniscient asap
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
if you really like Deconstruction you should really get Ziltoid the Omniscient asap

dis nigga knos wats up
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand