Hello
I only use 6 strings guitars
I play Metal , 70% in B Standard , 20% in C Standard and sometimes i get back to D and rarely E standard .
I play riffs and solos
Any recommendations ?
Honestly, I wish you luck finding a string gauge that works in standard and in B standard.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Let's try finding the one that works for standard E and Standard C ( i don't really mind playin in standard b with supple strings )
I use 10-52 for E to Drop C

check out nakedstrings, 5 sets of custom gauge strings (you choose each string size) for $15. Just heard about them yesterday and I am ordering some.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You might just want to have a separate guitar on hand with the gauge you feel is appropriate for that tuning.

That's a lot to ask, I know. So you could try custom strings like Robbgnarly said.
I forget what they're called but there are some that are heavier on the bass side and lighter on the treble.
Guitars:
Agile AL - 3001
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Agile AL- 2000
Squier Stratocaster VII
Amps:
Vox AC30C2
Vox AC15C1 X
Peavey Vypyr 30 X
Line 6 Spider III 75 X
Peavey Blazer 158 X
Try Dunlop Heavy Core 12-54. They aren't very floppy at all down in B Standard. And they sound good!
I would just a get a new (read: used) guitar. But that's just me.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by FingerFud
Try Dunlop Heavy Core 12-54. They aren't very floppy at all down in B Standard. And they sound good!

I would find a 54 kinda floppy in B. YMMV.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The bigger problem isn't a gauge of strings that can do E down to B it's the tension difference on the guitar. A quick run on a tension calc shows for example the 12-56's recommended would have about 156 lbs in E standard and only about 87 lbs in B standard. Best be is definitely another guitar. I keep one setup for drop A#-Drop C and one for Drop C# to E standard and it seems to work ok for just fiddling around.