I am tired of reading anime subtitles, and I hate english dubs.

Is there a way to learn a language in a day or two? Japanese is one of the hardest languages and I don't want to spend years studying it, and I can't move to Japan to get immersed in it, so is there like a cd that I can listen to in my sleep that will teach my brain japanese so I don't have to spend that long time studying?
Real men watch foreign films without knowing the language.

On the other hand, real men don't watch anime, so I guess I can't help you.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by macashmack
Is there a way to learn a language in a day or two?
I wish

Ich will Deutsch sprechen.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by macashmack
I am tired of reading anime subtitles,
What's wrong with subs? Nothing, that's what. It's not like you're missing out on anything most of the time.

and I hate english dubs.
Why does everybody act like dubs is the worst thing ever? It's really not, man. Quit hating.

Is there a way to learn a language in a day or two?
Seriously?
I hope that wasn't a literal question.

Obviously you're not going to learn jack in a day or two. It's a matter of applying yourself to your lessons and keeping that knowledge in your long term memory. Which, as the title would suggest, takes a lengthy amount of time. So to answer your question, no.

so is there like a cd that I can listen to in my sleep that will teach my brain japanese so I don't have to spend that long time studying?
Good god it gets worse.

Look, there is no shortcut to this, man. Especially not for Japanese. Just do some lessons and have some patience. It works. I promise.
When You Say Desu Ka Don't Say The U In Desu Is Just Pronounce Dess Ka

Here's a better solution, stop watching anime.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Apparently if you move there and immerse yourself in their culture you'll have it licked in three months.
I smell a troll.

But if you're not, learn the 2 alphabets so you have access to learning materials, learn the grammar, then go to town dissecting whatever is being said in the anime you're watching to learn the vocab.
Quote by deadsmileyface
It takes an english speaker 1500 hours to learn the japanese language.

have fun.

That's way better than I would expect.
Just walk around saying "kawaii" and "baka" and about 2 or three other random Japanese words and horribly mispronounce them badly. Then act like you're a genius on the language and you'll become exactly like every other weaboo.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by captainsnazz
lol anime

didn't expect this from you mack

Really? How'd you have me pegged?