For some reason some things just feel right when I'm sick. Like I'm sick right now and I have a craving to go back and play older games (like Fallout) which happens a lot, even though I'm not much of a gamer anymore.

Don't say sleep no one cares
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i never ever get sick, even though i'm supposed to be super prone to it. on the rare occassions I am, I watch shitty tv and just mope around feeling terrible in general
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last time I was actually ill I could barely move, that sucked. I just had to stare at the TV, close my eyes, sleep, open my eyes, stare at the TV again.

Usually though I like to try and get on with stuff anyway.
I like to go to work & make sure everyone knows I'm sick.

Then when I'm feeling better I call in sick so I can have a day off when I'm well enough to enjoy it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
I like to go to work & make sure everyone knows I'm sick.

Then when I'm feeling better I call in sick so I can have a day off when I'm well enough to enjoy it.

lol this.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Duffman123
Drink tea, watch boxsets and wank.

All at the same time.

Careful, people might mistake you for a Brit.
Not nothing because if I do nothing I feel useless and worse than I actually am.

honestly if it's really bad I'll just sleep all day and if it isn't I just do whatever I usually do. Except for right now cuz I have a horrible sinus headache and can't sleep but I need to wake up early tomorrow.
cat
If I'm really sick. Like throwing up and everything, I don't want to do anything. I feel to terrible to enjoy anything. If it's just a bad cold or something and I'm miserable, I play Burnout Paradise, and listen to nostalgic music.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whoomit
Careful, people might mistake you for a Brit.

I didn't know that tea drinking, masturbating and boxset watching were inherently British pastimes ^-^
i like to play through half-life 2 and the episodes

i can distract myself from being sick by immersing myself in the HL2 universe
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by captainsnazz
Excellent strategy

Damn right.

One time I was a bit ill early in the week, then called in sick on the Wednesday when I was better. Enjoyed the day off, then went back on Thursday. Obviously you have to play it up a bit so they don't think you had a miracle recovery, but I think I did too well - They sent me home because they thought I was still ill.

They even made the mistake of telling me "Don't come in tomorrow if you aren't feeling better". As I wasn't ill when they sent me home, I genuinely didn't feel 'better' the next day, so I had the Friday off as well.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I dont get sick
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Primus2112
i like to play through half-life 2 and the episodes

i can distract myself from being sick by immersing myself in the HL2 universe

I do this too. The first time I beat HL2 I was really sick away from school and that's what I did all day so the feeling reminds me of it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i cant remember the last time i was sick but every time i was i would eat a shit load of pringles and play max payne
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I watch Tom & Jerry, I've always done this ever since I was a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdcVN7gzLNg

Me too, who do you like better, Tom or Jerry?

I always liked Tom better, cause that Jerry is a sleazy bastard.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

the last time i got sick. all i did was put on my headphones and listen to songs in my phone all day long.... till it got worse and got me confined to a near hospital.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Duffman123
I didn't know that tea drinking, masturbating and boxset watching were inherently British pastimes ^-^

Not individually. Once combined though it's the epitome of British-ness.
I like to make myself soup and tea and lounge around on the couch and play video games. That's only when I'm really sick. When I'm not that sick I usually do what I need to do like clean up and stuff. I know I don't cook for other people though cause then I would get others sick and I don't want that.
I usually lose interest in everything, put a show on in the background and try to sleep. If it lasts more than a day I start getting extremely pissed.
Play guitar, watch videos on Youtube, pirate movies/songs, play guitar sitting down.

Just entertainment stuff where you don't have to move around too much.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by mystical_1
Me too, who do you like better, Tom or Jerry?

I always liked Tom better, cause that Jerry is a sleazy bastard.

thats whats up. Incorrect, Jerry is a witty little shit and Tom is a ****ing ass.
banned
I don't usually get sick to the point where I have to lay down all day, but if it comes to that, I like to just watch a whole season of something and do bong rips.
Quote by LostLegion
I like to man up and stop being a pussy

you also like to end up in midtable.

bitch
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
When I'm sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead.....True story.

In all seriousness though, I usually just watch movies, or if I can, go for a walk somewhere, I find the exercise helps me feel better
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Drink lots of tea, play videogames, maybe watch a film.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.