I play everything from Children of Bodom and Opeth to Deep Purple or Jazz and Blues
Some say Schecter is pretty decent in every style, while 1570z is so either
But I've never used active pickups, I don't know if I should trust Schecter yet I know everything Rg1570z is capable of, for me its one of the best choices ever.
But I want to give Schecter a chance so I am asking you guys opinion
Ibanez. Better constructed guitar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Ibanez has very thin neck, while the Schecter has fatter neck. You should try both and see which one fits you better.
Quote by PetrucciIsAGod
I play everything from Children of Bodom and Opeth to Deep Purple or Jazz and Blues
Some say Schecter is pretty decent in every style, while 1570z is so either
But I've never used active pickups, I don't know if I should trust Schecter yet I know everything Rg1570z is capable of, for me its one of the best choices ever.
But I want to give Schecter a chance so I am asking you guys opinion

You need to audition both! The stock PUs on the Ibanez is pretty meh and will need immediate replacement. The 707TW actives on the Schecter is pretty nice, if you want it tight, as long as you like Abalone, too. Another option is the LTD SC607B, feels/sounds very close to the pricier ESP Stef B7. Have fun!

Quote by JackovSlayer
Ibanez has very thin neck, while the Schecter has fatter neck. You should try both and see which one fits you better.

I only had the chance to try schecter, honestly it felt a bit diffrent , the neck was felt somewhat slower to my rg370, but the tight rhytmic tones and all the ''metal'' stuff were really 1st quality

I do tried a RG2550 which is really similar to 1570 I believe , 2550 was a godlike guitar, it did everything someone could want, but I always seem to have questions
yeah if you liked the 2550 you'll like the 1570. as you said, they should be near enough identical apart from cosmetics and pickups.

EDIT: +1 on going for the ibanez, obviously
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what happens when I upgrade both of them with alternate pickups
Dimarzio for both, EVOs for 1570, but what happens when I equip humbuckers to a active guitar ( i dont even think thats possible)
I'd go 1570. Quality instrument all the way around. Yes you can change the pickups, but will require new volume and tone pots as well.
Quote by Ippon
No! It's just not as thin.

I didn't say that Schecter has fat neck. I'm just saying it's fatter than Ibanez.