Poll: how often do you drink?
Poll Options
View poll results: how often do you drink?
i don't drink
39 21%
once a month
34 18%
once a week
40 21%
2-5 times a week
55 29%
more than 5 times a week
20 11%
Voters: 188.
Page 1 of 4
About two times a month.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Lord_Doku
on occasion. right now actually.

oh hi.

same
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
whenever i am thirsty i drink

usually ocean spray or crystal light ice tea
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This thread is so #14yearoldteen
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think the last time I drank alcohol was back in January.

I rarely drink.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by bradulator
This thread is so #14yearoldteen

ok
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
occaionsally it depends on what else im doing but i can say a couple times a week ill drink slightly maybe once a month ill get hamered and this isnt planned it just happens that way

im at work...drinking right actually

also hiiiiiii
Atm I only drink once a week and that's usually only a beer or two on a Friday. It really depends on my social life tbh, when I was out a lot I was drinking a lot, but I haven't been going out to bars/clubs recently.
2-5 times a week.

Usually have a beer if I'm working outside or having dinner.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I'm in college. Roughly twice a week. Didn't drink last week at all, but I've been drunk the past three days. So good shit.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Don't know how often, but I'm trying to follow the golden rule which is around 2-3 litres a day.
I drink some beer everyday, probably get drunk twice a week... I got addicted to IPA
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
^Avery IPA is so awesome and potent. I love it.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Rarely. Maybe... Once every two or three months. Turning 21 in a couple of weeks though. Probably drink a little more often then.
Currently never with my under aged self, but come 21 I'll drink sociably on the weekends.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
2-5
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by SFosterS
I drink some beer everyday, probably get drunk twice a week... I got addicted to IPA

This is how I was for most of the summer when I started to get into IPAs. Beer has been making me feel kind of nauseated though lately, so I only drink about two or three times a week now, and it's usually a glass of whiskey. I rarely get wasted, a couple times a year maybe.
I'll have a couple of beers after work 1-2 times a week, and if I go out and beer's available, I'll most likely be drinking if I don't have to drive. I don't get shitfaced very often though, I take puking and hangovers badly, and I flat out don't like liquor or mixed drinks.
Last edited by Iommianity at Sep 14, 2013,
idk. I haven't drank for the last two weeks but I drank nearly every day for the 2 weeks before that. just depends on how I feel
cat
3-7 days a week.

feels good man.

in general i'd assume 3 times a week, sometimes 7, sometimes Arsenal.

if you're pissing in the wind...

well it's a minefield out there
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 14, 2013,
Not even once a month. Maybe once every 3-4 months.

Ain't no time/money for that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
1-3 times a week. I'll get drunk every Friday night. Sometimes Saturday night depending how early I have to get up on Sunday, and sometimes a random night during the week.
It varies from once a month to 2-5 times a week. I'm having a drink now btw.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 14, 2013,
serious question to you who do not drink

what the **** do you do on the weekends? seriously?

apparently i'm either too sad or too mentally unstable to be without alcohol/drugs to keep it alright whenever I can/have some time off.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 4