Page 1 of 2
Hey everyone.
What do you think of noses? People from around the Mediterranean seem to have very large noses.
Do you think larger noses are more masculine looking? I seem to notice that men have larger noses then women in general.
Discuss.
Impossible to draw well
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by jaybsp
Why do noses run and feet smell? Why?

I can't handle all this wisdom
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Andrea55
People think I have a cute nose. I think it's perfect.

Is it one of those small noses that are very sloped and go up?
Noses make or break a face which makes me mad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by macashmack
Is it one of those small noses that are very sloped and go up?

No cause it doesn't go up. It's small and fits my face perfectly.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Noses make or break a face which makes me mad

I agree with this, but that's why there're nose jobs.
Noses is the guy that split the Ped Sea, right?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Trowzaa
My dog doesn't have a nose.

Then how does he smell?
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by Minderbinder
Then how does he smell?

I reckon his dog smells pretty bad. It's not his fault though. He doesn't realize that he smells because he doesn't have a nose.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I used to think I had a big nose but it's actually just right for my face. It's just rather pointy and has a bump in the middle which is ok because my face is pretty angular so it works. If i had a smaller nose it would look weird. I thought it was big because everyone else's is smaller except my dad's entire family.

I think I have a Greek nose but I'm not sure. I just spent 15 mins looking at my nose.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I used to think I had a big nose but it's actually just right for my face. It's just rather pointy and has a bump in the middle which is ok because my face is pretty angular so it works. If i had a smaller nose it would look weird. I thought it was big because everyone else's is smaller except my dad's entire family.

I think I have a Greek nose but I'm not sure. I just spent 15 mins looking at my nose.

I can't tell based on your pictures that it looks Greek.
A girl I'm seeing has a very prominent nose. She's also got a lot of italian blood. She's pretty damn good looking. Noses can be hot.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Noses are irrelevant to anything. .

Not really. A nose is the center of the face; everything is based off the nose.
Quote by macashmack
Not really. A nose is the center of the face; everything is based off the nose.
You cannot penetrate a nostril...
you underestimate him
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by macashmack
I can't tell based on your pictures that it looks Greek.

I don't it's roman.
cat
Quote by AllJudasPriest
You cannot penetrate a nostril...

Quote by Hydra150
you underestimate him

Quote by guitarxo
I don't it's roman.

If you don't mind me asking... What ethnicity are you? I feel like an idiot asking so if you want to be mean to me it's okay to.
I have one but I don't use it so often...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by macashmack
If you don't mind me asking... What ethnicity are you? I feel like an idiot asking so if you want to be mean to me it's okay to.

Lol it's fine it seems like it's not immediately obvious because a lot of people ask me this. South Indian.
cat
I have a big roman nose. Bow down to me.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Thrill-house
Shut up big nose.

lol

OT: I think my nose is terrible, but everyone I know except my dad thinks it's perfect
Quote by N_J_B_B
Impossible to draw well

They can often be difficult but I wouldn't say impossible.
It's usualy easier to draw a nose in profile or in 3/4 profile than straight on though but the secret to drawing a nose straight on is to depict it with light coming from the side of the face, which naturaly gives you shadows that help to define the way a nose extends out from a face.
Page 1 of 2