I'm interested in trading my Ibanez Prestige rg2550.What guitars of similar price and value should I look for to trade it with?I'm not interested in telecasters and I prefer guitars for rock-metal.Thank you!
rg2570

sorry

Up to you, really. Just make sure you don't end up with a downgrade, a 2550 is a nice guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Why would you want to trade your Ibanez? I mean, isn't that guitar pretty much designed for rock and metal? Does it have some features you don't like?

If you don't have a guitar in mind, I wouldn't really trade it. Is there something special you are looking for?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Hello and thank you for your answers.I'd just like to try new guitars!I'm just bored.
Then go and play some in a guitar store and see what you like. If there's nothing wrong with your current guitar, I wouldn't sell it. Do you own any other guitars?

I mean, your current guitar would perfectly fit the music you are playing.

If you want another guitar, buy it, don't trade your Ibanez. It's always good to have a couple of guitars (I only have one but would like to have another one - and when I bought my Charvel, I knew what I was after).

If you get rid of your Ibanez, you may regret it. I regretted a bit selling my Epiphone Les Paul and it wasn't even that great.

If you are bored, play some new stuff. Maybe learn another music style. Or buy effect pedals or a new amp. They'll give you more variety in tone.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
^ agreed.

I mean it's your money and your call, and always doing the boring-but-sensible thing is no fun, but you need to keep your head about you, too. At least a bit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?