Gay Marriage is scientifically wrong, says Nigerian super scientist.

Page 1 of 2
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/science-of-gay-marriage/158265/

“To start with, physics is one of the most fundamentals of all the sciences and I used two bar magnets in my research.

A bar magnet is a horizontal magnet that has the North Pole and the South Pole and when you bring two bar magnets and you bring the North Pole together you find that the two North Poles will not attract.

They will repel, that is, they will push away themselves showing that a man should not attract a man. If you bring two South Poles together you find that the two South Poles will not attract indicating that same sex marriage should not hold.

A female should not attract a female as South Pole of a magnet does not attract the South Pole of a magnet. But, when you bring a North Pole of a magnet and a South Pole of a magnet they will attract because they are not the same, indicating that a man will attract a woman because of the way nature has made a female.

Even in physics when you study what is called electrostatics, you found that when you rub particles together they don’t attract each other but when you rub particle in another medium they will attract each other. For example, if you use your biro and rub it on your hair, after rubbing, try to bring small pieces of paper they will attract because one is charged while the other one is not charged.

But if both of them are charged they don’t attract, which means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same.

That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong.

Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
A nigerian super scientist? and his logic is essentially "magnets dont attract at their same poles therefore homosexuality is wrong". Stellar reasoning.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I think magnets prove the opposite. A bar magnet is clearly a phallic symbol, and a horseshoe magnet is clearly a vaginal symbol. If you try to place a bar magnet inside a horseshoe magnet it will be repelled to the outside of the horseshoe, but if you try to put two bar magnets together, or two horseshoe magnets together, they will touch nicely. Therefore god endorses penis-fencing and double-o'ing.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
That read like something from The Onion.

yeah it does
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Screw that guy, he still hasn't sent the money to my bank account!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin

You sure this isn't from the Onion? Or some crappy unheard of news site who thought the Onion was serious and reposted it?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
And in other news: Nigerian Universities defend their recent decision to issue cut-out degrees on the back of cereal boxes. Critics believe that this has resulted in a inordinate level of 13 year olds with recognised qualifications in science and medicine.

Edit: Searched for 'Nigeria' on The Onion website, nothing about the OP article, but I did find this fascinating article
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Last edited by EqualOfHeaven at Sep 15, 2013,
Magnets can form naturally without a designer: checkmate theists.
An interesting theory.

Maybe there is some kind of motor inside gay people that generates an electric current, and it screws up their magnetic sexual field.

I think this could be resolved by simply locating this motor and reversing the wires.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
An interesting theory.

Maybe there is some kind of motor inside gay people that generates an electric current, and it screws up their magnetic sexual field.

I think this could be resolved by simply locating this motor and reversing the wires.

Would explain why Louis Spence is always spinning around.
How does the dick go in the butt then?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The dumbz...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
What I get from this article is that in Nigeria they are now starting to make experiments with magnets. Within the next couple of centuries they should be able to put a man on the moon.
I thought he'd at least say something about evolution and make an argument about how it makes the human race weaker or something like that
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
he's actually just holding a carafe of coffee in that picture, and all those items behind him are toys. his favorite one is the boxy looking thing in the upper right that draws funny lines when you twist the knobs.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Also, the male g-spot is in the butthole, so like biology proves that heterosexuality is a sin.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Also, the male g-spot is in the butthole, so like biology proves that heterosexuality is a sin.

isn't it down the urethra?

Quote by MinterMan22
isn't it down the urethra?

The most sensitive spot on a man besides the glans of the penis is the prostate, or just near it, through the anus.

I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not but that is a serious answer.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A better scientific explanation would be that homosexuals are not able to procreate. This is something that is necessary to sustain life.

Magnetic polarity has absolutely nothing to do with this and proves nothing. However, I'm not a Nigerian super-scientist. Perhaps he is on to something.
Quote by Nigerian Super Scientist
The Chemistry of Gay Marriage
“In chemistry, I used chemical reactions and we have different types of chemical reactions. We have double decomposition reaction, decomposition reaction, neutralisation reaction and reduction oxidation reaction. But in chemistry I used a simple one known as neutralisation reaction which is a reaction where an acid reacts with a base to give you salt and water. For example, when you bring surphuric acid and you reacts it with sodium hydroxide which is a base you are going to have salt and water. That tells you that the acid is a different body, the base is a different body and they will react. But if you bring an acid and you pour it on top of an acid chemistry there will be no reaction. If you bring water and pour it on top it shows that there will be no reaction. If you bring a base either sodium hydroxide and you pour it on top of a sodium hydroxide you find out that there will be reaction showing that a man on top of a man will have no reaction. A woman on top of a woman will have no reaction, that is what chemistry is showing. Even in chemistry when you also use a process called electrolysis, which is if you use electrolysis of acidilated water, that is water you drop some droplets of acid on it, you found that the negative ions will be attracted to the positive ones while the positive ions will be attracted to the negative ones. So the negative ones are not attracted to their peers, they are all attracted to the positive electrode and the positive ones are not attracted to the positive electrode. Instead, the negative ion is attracted to positive electrodes and why is it that the negative is attracted to the positive? It is because they are not the same. Likewise a man cannot be attracted to a man as negative ion is not attracted to the negative electrode instead negative ion is attracted to the positive electrode. That is what electrolysis is showing us that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry.

Fuuuuuuck me

This has to be a spoof

Look at his #scientist #swag. God dayum.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by lolmnt
How does the dick go in the butt then?

a force greater than the electromagnetic force repelling them. in which the absolute value of the difference of these forces divided by the mass of the thrusting body will indicate the acceleration of penetration.

you gotta shove it in.
Can't argue with that science

Although I propose counter-science: the earth and the sun's magnetic poles reverse consistently and predictably. Therefore, we are all intended to be gender changing and sexual orientation changing
My God, it's full of stars!
Also in the news: The Prince of Nigeria is on the verge of receiving an incredibly large inheritance. However, in order to claim said inheritance he needs to provide an advance payment of $5000. Being without said funds, he is reaching out for donations from middle-class Americans with a promise to repay the benefactor with a sum of money nearing $100 million.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
So then by his logic, I should be able to stick to my refrigerator.

EDIT: Didn't work. I guess we'll all be forced to gay marry now.
Can of worms.

Though I support gay marriage. Live and let live, it ain't a sin, it doesn't affect me etc etc. I do believe true homosexuality (not wahh I hate boys/girls so ima start dating my own gender) is some sort of genetic mutation. Again, I don't think that makes it wrong or anything. Just an opinion.
He forgot to include the fact that humans =/= magnetic poles.

Africa doesn't have science; it has mud and zebras.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
magnets = adam and eve not adam and steve
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
what kind of 'super scientist' fails to explain how a charged biro attracts pieces of paper?
and he seems to be forgetting that everything with mass (which includes, well, everything) attracts everything else via gravity
males literally attract males and females literally attract females - through gravity
and of course males attract females and vice versa
so bollocks to his argument
Quote by Arby911
Screw that guy, he still hasn't sent the money to my bank account!

That's because he's been spending it on the only magnets in all of Africa! Dude, magnets and research cost a fortune...

On a more serious note (haha, as if that happens in the Pit), the guy has reasonable logic. I mean, okay humans aren't magnets (although whoever said we have homo-dynamos inside us could be right), but he's extrapolating concepts.
I mean, his argument isn't exactly solid.. it's rather school-boy... but it's a way of explaining his thinking with a good supporting example! Give the guy credit - it's not easy to come up with that level of science over there..
Quote by Todd Hart
I think magnets prove the opposite. A bar magnet is clearly a phallic symbol, and a horseshoe magnet is clearly a vaginal symbol. If you try to place a bar magnet inside a horseshoe magnet it will be repelled to the outside of the horseshoe, but if you try to put two bar magnets together, or two horseshoe magnets together, they will touch nicely. Therefore god endorses penis-fencing and double-o'ing.

I think you should publish your rebuttal and forward it to him, he'll probably give up and sell his magnets on ebay or something.
Page 1 of 2