AsOneIStand
1,307 IQ
So as of now, I'm playing through a B-52 LG 100 cab. However, I can't help but think there are much better cabs out there. Looking for a decent 2x12 to compliment my 6505+. Also, if this factors into it, I also plan on buying a 7 string from Agile and the cab has to be something I can play that on as well without getting muddy as all hell. Another thing to consider is, I currently have two guitar, which are an Epiphone Goldtop which is in standard and an Ibanez Art100 which is tuned in Drop B.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
JackovSlayer
Registered Abuser
76 IQ
Mesa and Orange 2x12 with Vintage 30s are the usual recommendation.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ would small blocks work so well for the tightness in low tunings he wants? I haven't tried them, but aren't they greenback-style speakers?
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

Ippon
Amped
1,526 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ would small blocks work so well for the tightness in low tunings he wants? I haven't tried them, but aren't they greenback-style speakers?

They're similar to the G12-65, tighter low Mids and Lows.

Edit: My Splawn 212 is rated at 130W, so it's similar to the G12-65. The 110W version is similar to the Greenback; so, I recommend the 130W version. Good catch!
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
oh ok i didn't realise they also did a g12-65-type speaker
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp