scratched up with dents on the edges, plays fine. What would a pawn shop give and whats a reasonable price for selling to someone directly off criagslist?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
What kind of Warlock? If it's just a regular entry level Bronze Warlock and its scratched and dented maybe try setting a craigslist price around $100 and be willing to negotiate.

I wouldn't recommend selling it to a pawn shop, you'll never get a good price for it. They have to re-sell it, and if they're going to sell it for what it would be worth, they're going to give you much less than that. Good for a quick sale? Yes. Good for actually getting a good price for your old bass? Definitely not.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Gonna need a little more information here than the condition and the shape of the body here. With that much information it could about 100$ or it could be a few thousand.

Also, agreed, no pawn shop.
Quote by Tostitos

I wouldn't recommend selling it to a pawn shop, you'll never get a good price for it.

I would agree. Although I once sold a Mexican Strat that I had painted to a pawn shop in S.C. The guy thought that it was a custom shop and I wasn't about to disagree. Sold it for $600. That is NOT the norm though.

I wouldn't have done that to an individual if I were selling to them... but a business that makes it's money from screwing people over. Hell Yeah!
i once bought the 5string ics Vortex signature model warlock for £370+25shipping (w/hardcase).......ended up selling it after 3years for £200 (ebay)

i'd say if you can resell it for half of the price you bought it for, do it. as i doubt you'd get a better deal.

but hey, thats just my 2cents.